Top 5 Wishes for DB daily playing improvements in ascending order of importance

BarleymanBarleyman Member
edited February 3 in General Discussion
xzvfgvl61ldn.png

I've seen these sorts of messages a million times (including the one about epic levels being a tad hard) and I'm aware now, thank you. Please give me an option to turn these messages off, or show them only the first time I run the dungeon each day.

e5lpbxjljo2b.png

A button for instant repeat so I don't have to go through the character selection screen every time. I have selected my preferred characters for this level already, I don't need to select them again. There's space along with the 3 buttons on the right for the instant repeat button. Do this and the first one might be unnecessary. Thank you.

p7g99lty19cv.png

Hidden sparklies. Please fix this so we can click on them. I think others may even possibly have mentioned this before. Yes, I seem to recall that. Time to get it done. Thank you.

mh27ixpj7lr3.png

The worst problem by far. Hidden corpses/ashes. Zomm is all ready to gobble Solaris' ashes, but they're hidden behind Goretusk's enormous figure, and there's no way to do it. This is affecting game play and costing people victories in PvP every single day. Thank you.


You know, I'm stopping at four. Santa's elves can have a day off.

Thank you for double speed runs with auto-skills. That's brilliant, best thing DB has ever done. Thank you for increasing the key limit, though the timing is unfortunate now we have a reason to burn keys for 3x materials. Now let's increase the potions and materials limits similarly. Thank you for 3x materials days. Thank you for the free character tokens at log in. Thank you for continuing to give me reasons to play every day.


Post edited by Barleyman on

Comments

  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    edited February 3
    Post edited by bvs72 on
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited February 4
    You know to fix the hidden ashes for pvp and tower, all db has to do is put 4-5 clickable portraits in the upper right corner of the room. So u click eat brains and then click the headshot of sol in the corner and viola eaten. Pics refresh each room. Not that hard @Joel ...
    Post edited by sirolk99 on
  • sirolk99 wrote: »
    You know to fix the hidden ashes for pvp and tower, all db has to do is put 4-5 clickable portraits in the upper right corner of the room. So u click eat brains and then click the headshot of sol in the corner and viola eaten. Pics refresh eat room. Not that hard @Joel ...

    The person responsible for fixing that might be out sick
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited February 4
    The person responsible for fixing that might be out sick
    If they've been out sick this long, they've probably been fired. :p
  • danacdanac Member
    Barleyman wrote: »

    I've seen these sorts of messages a million times (including the one about epic levels being a tad hard) and I'm aware now, thank you. Please give me an option to turn these messages off, or show them only the first time I run the dungeon each day.


    First time each day. It's very easy to quick click when you don't mean to.


    Barleyman wrote: »

    Hidden sparklies. Please fix this so we can click on them. I think others may even possibly have mentioned this before. Yes, I seem to recall that.

    First I'm hearing of it.

  • #5 will be hero sorting.
  • Jabbers Epic can solve all our issues.
    nzvcnw0e2k2o.jpg

  • Hidden corpse/ashes is the #1 issue for me that you listed.

    For me #2 is sorting heroes into something better than a random order. Sometimes it’s hard to find who we are looking for.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com