Season Rewards Revamp

1235»

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    ScoutYo wrote: »

Edit: I'm adding a sympathy smiley to the end, here, because tone is difficult to communicate in text, and I really want to make it clear that I'm not saying any if this with animosity. So here he is. I call him Bob. Bob the Sympathy Smiley: :)

Edit 2: I changed his name to Bob.

Hi Bob!
  • echonap wrote: »
    I really don't get it. There are so many quality of life improvements that everyone has been asking for for years (hero sorting, quick select teams, blocked sparklies). On top of that, there is so much stuff broken in this game that there are 10+ posts daily complaining about it (tower, hero balance). You ignore all of our requests / complaints and instead waste development cycles to implement a change that nobody asked for or wanted? This change makes pvp pointless after hitting L1, and you need less raids to get there after this season. Along with the QL GG, basically, you're discouraging people from playing this game.

I rarely post anything negative, but this change disgusts me.

You have to keep in mind that everyone who "complains" or even comments on this discussion forum represent a tiny fraction of the DB player base. We can be noisy - but it's an echo chamber that is 99% removed from the devs attention. The devs are looking at the data of the entire player base and making changes not based on comments or feedback, but based on maximizing revenue. It's a business. Resources will go where the data tells them to focus in order to increase $$$. Period. The best you can hope for commenting here is alerting them to bugs (and very rarely a UI improvement) which they might get to...if they see that they are losing customers or can possibly retain new customers ($$$ again) as a result of fixing the bug or adding that feature. Consider the forums as a way to communicate with other players. The devs listen to the data...not to us.
  • echonap wrote: »
    I really don't get it. There are so many quality of life improvements that everyone has been asking for for years (hero sorting, quick select teams, blocked sparklies). On top of that, there is so much stuff broken in this game that there are 10+ posts daily complaining about it (tower, hero balance). You ignore all of our requests / complaints and instead waste development cycles to implement a change that nobody asked for or wanted? This change makes pvp pointless after hitting L1, and you need less raids to get there after this season. Along with the QL GG, basically, you're discouraging people from playing this game.

I rarely post anything negative, but this change disgusts me.

Totally agree..
1235»