implications of dungeon dash dark rune

As we know, the reward for this event is a dark rune that gives 1 energy.
Does that mean Shades will be able to link in round1?
the amount of Shades in this game...is just TOO DANG HIGH!

Comments

• Yep :)
  • Buuuttt... Heroes normally go for their first most abilities first... unless of course a player is controlling them.
  • It will only help offense.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    You could already get Shade to Link 1st turn with Kobal. And Kobal/Shade/Hopper/Zomm was already an incredibly powerful team. I don't think it'll break too much.
  • Kobal is normal and will go after Shade.
  • I'm excited for this rune. Will change things up some, but probably not a crazy amount.

I mean Shade's first ability is still pretty crucial for many Shade teams as you want that haunted debuff to be applied.
  • Kobal is normal and will go after Shade.

He helps shade passively so turn order is irrelevant there if that is what you are implying.
  • I said that too!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Ohh I was thinking of the wrong passive.
  • danacdanac Member
    farfella wrote: »
    I said that too!

no one listens to you
  • Not true! There was this one time where I said that the calculations for win percent were wrong and everyone seems to remember that quite well.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Kobal is normal and will go after Shade.
    itirnitii wrote: »
    Kobal is normal and will go after Shade.

He helps shade passively so turn order is irrelevant there if that is what you are implying.

Not to mention if you put Kobal first, any AoE strong enough to kill him will Disease the attacker before the AoE damage hits the other heroes. However, after the MK nerf, and since most defending teams are Shrouded... this isn’t much of a thing anymore.
  • danacdanac Member
    farfella wrote: »
    Not true! There was this one time where I said that the calculations for win percent were wrong and everyone seems to remember that quite well.

you're right.
    i was thinking of people listening to me.
  • I'm sure the Dungeon Dash Darkrune will Deliver Devistating Damage, Disease, and Defense in Dire Dungeons in Demensions heretofore unDiscerned in Defiance of Doubters

Definitely.
  • danacdanac Member
    sirtainly wrote: »
    I'm sure the Dungeon Dash Darkrune will Deliver Devistating Damage, Disease, and Defense in Dire Dungeons in Demensions heretofore unDiscerned in Defiance of Doubters

Definitely.

Distinctly Doable