“Quick-Loot Trapped”

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
Anyone here ever get ‘quick-loot trapped’? It happens sometimes when you try to leave the quick loot UI too quickly. You’ll find yourself on the level UI, with the option to leave, manual run the level, or quick loot. However, you can’t leave.

You can sometimes fix this by going into either the manual or quick-loot UI, then quickly tapping the back button twice to quit back through the UI you’re currently on, then through the level UI. However this is often tricky and I’ve been forced to either enter a manual run or do another quick-loot to fix the issue.

I’m sure this is in no way intentional. It’s also not a bug I’d put a high priority on, but a bug I want to bring to the devs’ attention nonetheless.

Comments

• Anyone here ever get ‘quick-loot trapped’? It happens sometimes when you try to leave the quick loot UI too quickly. You’ll find yourself on the level UI, with the option to leave, manual run the level, or quick loot. However, you can’t leave.

You can sometimes fix this by going into either the manual or quick-loot UI, then quickly tapping the back button twice to quit back through the UI you’re currently on, then through the level UI. However this is often tricky and I’ve been forced to either enter a manual run or do another quick-loot to fix the issue.

I’m sure this is in no way intentional. It’s also not a bug I’d put a high priority on, but a bug I want to bring to the devs’ attention nonetheless.

I think I know what you're talking about as I have run into the same thing before. It's pretty rare, but annoying nonetheless.
  • I've run into it on occasion too...and I suspect it has to do with your moving between UI elements very fast at a time when the game is lagging and can't keep up, and some internal timing (perhaps internal queueing of some kind) is screwing up.

I have a feeling this is the same thing that is happening with those very rare reports of being stuck on a pvp "end screen" or battle screen.