Towergate

Just wondering when extra tower runs were going to be given out GG long over and we aren’t forgetting @Joel
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    edited January 26
    Don't worry, we haven't forgotten. We're going to have that as soon as possible, but it's a 'new event' that we have to develop, and people have been out sick this week, but we haven't forgotten! :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • danacdanac Member
    Joel wrote: »
    Don't worry, we haven't forgotten. We're going to have that as soon as possible, but it's a 'new event' that we have to develop, and people have been out sick this week, but we haven't forgotten! :)

The Blue Flu?
  • WasiWasi Member
    @Joel If this new event involves unlimited tower runs for x of time, it would be good to have the option, ala prior boost events (if possible) to be able to instigate this at the player's desired time.. (ie unlimited towers for 1 hour, within the next 24 hours).
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Slightly related, but I'm still finding the tower particularly cumbersome with the addition of runes AND the healing nerf. Some runs are OK, but then others have back-to-back-to-back Sol teams. I also had a level 63 wicked Gore/Lily/shade combo that just stood there laughing at me on the 4th or 5th floor. Rest of the tower was just ugly... Anyone else running into similar?
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited January 27
    @Joel and @Wasi:

Re; Wasi's suggestion to you...

My wish would be to have a "number of runs", not timed. 1 hour would only give me time to do about 1 tower run, and if I were trying to do more than 2 on some days I would not have time to do any other ongoing DB events.

Some of these towers with tough teams take time...

My current thought, and I have no clue if this is possible, is to give us X extra runs or some other imaginative event with a little less strict time constraints than 1 or 2 hours. But if its a short time I agree with it happening at a time of our choice.
  • Wasi wrote: »
    @Joel If this new event involves unlimited tower runs for x of time, it would be good to have the option, ala prior boost events (if possible) to be able to instigate this at the player's desired time.. (ie unlimited towers for 1 hour, within the next 24 hours).

I highly doubt they will give unlimited tower runs, even if limited for 1 hour. Think of the folks who can beat the tower in 10 min. That's 6 towers worth of gems, pwn cups, aether, gold, etc. We only lost 4 towers max I think (maybe 3). No way they'd give us the opportunity to make up more than what we lost.
  • DoageDoage Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Wasi wrote: »

I highly doubt they will give unlimited tower runs, even if limited for 1 hour. Think of the folks who can beat the tower in 10 min. That's 6 towers worth of gems, pwn cups, aether, gold, etc. We only lost 4 towers max I think (maybe 3). No way they'd give us the opportunity to make up more than what we lost.

I am one of the people who can run the tower in only a few minutes time and I strongly believe that we should not be able to have unlimited tower runs. I think just give us the option to run the tower an extra three times is perfectly fine. We lost three towers and we should get three towers. That is all I am asking.
  • It shouldn't be a time limit.
    What if friends drop by.
    What if the baby wakes up.
    What if the power goes out.

Too many outside factors that play into a time limit.
    Give us 3 tokens that we can cash in when we want.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • ZWendy wrote: »
    It shouldn't be a time limit.
    What if friends drop by.
    What if the baby wakes up.
    What if the power goes out.

Too many outside factors that play into a time limit.
    Give us 3 tokens that we can cash in when we want.

i agree however i strongly disagree with 3 tokens. I would like a lot more
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • RexobRexob Member
    @Doage my thoughts exactly - I don't want a freebie, just give me what was lost - fair & simple
    IGN & Line: N00BST4R
    Mauling Ogres Lv70
  • Bump. Gotta keep this one alive. Will not let the devs forget about this one.
  • @Joel update on this?
    In the works, not forgotten. :)
  • Is that “in the works” like blocked shinies, targeting, Solaris’s fury, the healing nerf during the combat revamp, random rebirths in the Tower or is that “in the works” in that something is actually going to be done?
  • Had to back outa a fight yesterday cause grog died and blocked a zomminion couldn’t click on anything..seems to happen to me every season
  • It's scheduled to be released immediately after a tower reward nerf that's next in line after dungeon reward nerf that they're currently working on now that they're done shafting the Boss 100.
  • Monkeynuts wrote: »
    It's scheduled to be released immediately after a tower reward nerf that's next in line after dungeon reward nerf that they're currently working on now that they're done shafting the Boss 100.

Boss 100 rewards got MKed.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    Monkeynuts wrote: »
    It's scheduled to be released immediately after a tower reward nerf that's next in line after dungeon reward nerf that they're currently working on now that they're done shafting the Boss 100.

Boss 100 rewards got MKed.

DB got MKed
  • Daily bump!
  • picture a skeleton posed like the thinker that’s me waiting for the extra tower runs and/or something productive to do in game.....
  • No need for a daily bump. I'm certain the developer will return from being out sick as soon as all of these events that require a ton of stamina are completed.
  • Chill with the **** solaris tower!!! Wasting my **** time!!! I dont mind a couple floors but 7!!! F U!!!!
  • How can we all forget that this was promised if you keep bumping it daily?
  • Bump
    As we have said in this thread, we have not forgotten. There is no need to bump both threads every day.
  • Which thread would you prefer gets bumped then?
    Let's go with the other one, since that's where most of the commentary has been recently. I'll close this thread to make sure there isn't confusion. Thank you for your understanding. Feel free to hold us to our word, but daily bumping isn't quite necessary. Maybe just every other day? :tongue:

http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/57948/have-we-forgotten-something#latest
This discussion has been closed.

© 2015 Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc. ; Boss Fight, the Boss Fight logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc., used with permission www.bossfight.com