Back to the game after 2 years?

Hi guys, has 2 years when i did my last login in game, can someone explain with short words what the changes in pve and PvP system and wich heroes are top tier PvP / pve and Race teams.
Thanks

Comments

• short words.
    little. tiny.
    munchkin
    pygmy.

koros, Lilly, Shade, daeris, Goretusk, Zomm, Solaris, Hopper, Gnog Gnog.
    for PVP start with these.

for PVE, Solaris plus beats, or Kobal.
    You need epics for all of the above that have epics.

PVP system. You fight, on occasion you win.
    You need to win in streaks, this increases trophies. Get enough trophies you jump up to next level, Higher levels= higher rewards, listed on tab in My Dungeon.
    You play each season from Weds at 3:00 pm central to the next weds. Each week you get as high as you can, when season resets you lose 20% of your trophies and have to start over from that level.
    You collect your chest once a day. I hear hammers have something to do with that. You want to collect once a day, it gives you gems.
  • danac wrote: »
    short words.
    little. tiny.
    munchkin
    pygmy.

koros, Lilly, Shade, daeris, Goretusk, Zomm, Solaris, Hopper, Gnog Gnog.
    for PVP start with these.

for PVE, Solaris plus beats, or Kobal.
    You need epics for all of the above that have epics.

PVP system. You fight, on occasion you win.
    You need to win in streaks, this increases trophies. Get enough trophies you jump up to next level, Higher levels= higher rewards, listed on tab in My Dungeon.
    You play each season from Weds at 3:00 pm central to the next weds. Each week you get as high as you can, when season resets you lose 20% of your trophies and have to start over from that level.
    You collect your chest once a day. I hear hammers have something to do with that. You want to collect once a day, it gives you gems.

Thanks for clarify. Is indigo any good? I got her and since i like her, would love make a good team with her.
  • Sadly Indigo is outclassed these days, at least at the higher levels. There was a time when she as a key component of my PvE water team, her energy boosts keeping the tanks taunting while Yasmin healed everyone, but she's no longer viable with so many other water heroes with epic weapons available. She's also a member of the 'Elf' family now, which is the weakest family group in the game.

She's also useless in PvP.

Given an epic and a boost, add a strong leader for the elf family, and she might have a resurgence. For now don't bother developing her unless you love using her.

• GaspinGaspin Member
    edited February 12
    Barleyman wrote: »
    Sadly Indigo is outclassed these days, at least at the higher levels. There was a time when she as a key component of my PvE water team, her energy boosts keeping the tanks taunting while Yasmin healed everyone, but she's no longer viable with so many other water heroes with epic weapons available. She's also a member of the 'Elf' family now, which is the weakest family group in the game.

She's also useless in PvP.

Given an epic and a boost, add a strong leader for the elf family, and she might have a resurgence. For now don't bother developing her unless you love using her.

It's so sad to read. Why they changed for elf after all?

sadly i lost my vip 7 account, only remember vip 2 account, i have furnace, igorok, the valking something like this.
    Post edited by Gaspin on
  • You could message the DB team. I got my account back within a week and they replied the day after I asked.