New Runes' 4th Stat Not Working?

Not sure if I'm just really unlucky, but I never see my inferno rune or my corruption rune proc on basic attacks....... Hopefully this isn't just me because those runes are basically just wasted space then.
Tagged:

Comments

• This is a known bug that the devs are aware of yet insist is working properly. Seems to be an issue with grog-gnog or epics in general.
  • This is a known bug that the devs are aware of yet insist is working properly. Seems to be an issue with grog-gnog or epics in general.

Yeah, I have the runes on my GG. The incineration rune USED to work on my GG, but after they added his epic, it no longer works.... If enough people say that it isn't working, they should believe that it isn't working.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited February 12
    djohn359 wrote: »
    This is a known bug that the devs are aware of yet insist is working properly. Seems to be an issue with grog-gnog or epics in general.

Yeah, I have the runes on my GG. The incineration rune USED to work on my GG, but after they added his epic, it no longer works.... If enough people say that it isn't working, they should believe that it isn't working.

I’m almost positive it’s because of how Grog’s Epic was mentioned to specifically not proc extra attacks from Pignius’ Hog Wild. Extra attacks from Hog Wild, along with Burning from Incineration Runes, all probably falls under one big ‘on-hit effects’ category. And while I have no idea how the actual game’s coding works, I think it’s safe to assume right now, that they can only have all effects turned on, or all effects turned off.

What they’re working on is probably a way to make which effects work and which don’t into a checklist-like system, so that Grog can still Burn with an Incineration Rune but not get the extra hits from Pignius. From there, they could fix every hero.
  • My recently crafted incineration rune (burning touch)does not proc on Brom in any attack. I have tested it hundreds of times without a single proc.