Loot-acris Special misdirects

When asked to confirm my purchase of the loot-acris special, it asked if I was sure I wanted to buy the lesser rune grab bag. Is there some other purchase I can select to get the loot-acris special or am I SOL?

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @SpockIsMyDad, I'm having this looked into. If you got the wrong purchase by accident, please contact customer support.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • VictoriaVictoria Member, Administrator, Moderator, Big Fish
    @SpockIsMyDad this is just a naming issue on the back end. It is the correct offer in-game. You're safe to purchase the Loot-acris Special. :)
    CYts0MKWcAMS4nB.png
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    This happened back during a Beast event. There were some bundles for Beast tokens, and their names got mixed up when purchasing. Don't know why it's not fixed yet, but nothing to worry about.
  • Thanks all!
  • This happened back during a Beast event. There were some bundles for Beast tokens, and their names got mixed up when purchasing. Don't know why it's not fixed yet, but nothing to worry about.

Hint, this is Dungeon Boss.