We've been getting various questions about the upcoming guild event. Here are a few details for clarification:
- The guild leaderboards will be threshold based (not competitive), but there will be a competitive leaderboard for individuals across all guilds.
- You will be able to freely join and leave guilds throughout the event, but will only receive rewards for the guild you are in when the event ends.
- The event dungeons will require Courage, not Stamina to run.
- The event dungeons will get more difficult every time you beat them, and any heroes that are KO'd at the end of a dungeon run will not be usable again until the next day at 3pm CST, unless you do a roster refresh. As the dungeon gets harder, the amount of Guild Points paid out will increase.
- If you do a roster refresh, the dungeon's difficulty will be reset, as will the Guild Point bonuses.
- At 3pm CST each day, the previous day's dungeon will disappear, your roster will be refreshed, and a new event dungeon will become available.
- The event will end at 3pm on Monday, February 19th to allow guilds a full day to run the last dungeon and get their scores as high as possible.
- If your team is KO'd in the middle of a dungeon, you will get Guild Points relative to your progress in the dungeon. When you re-enter the dungeon, you will start back at the first room, but the difficulty will not be reset. Only a roster refresh or the opening of a new event dungeon will reset the difficulty.
- The amount of courage required to run the event dungeons will remain consistent, even as difficulty increases.
- This event does not include a new hero release.
- Details are subject to change before the start of the event, with the exception of the threshold guild leaderboards, which we can promise with certainty.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment