EDIT - 3/12: We will be extending the ticket shop until midnight tonight. In addition, we now have purchases available for you to exchange any excess keys you have for gold. Those will be available until 3pm CST on Tuesday.
Our newest hero, Agnon
, the Dark Construct Warrior is now available! To celebrate his release, we'll be having a two-week event celebrating all things Dark, Construct, and Warrior.
The event will look a lot like Winterfest, but replace snow and candy canes with darkness and spooky statues. There will be a hero calendar with doors that can be opened each day with different keys. You'll be able to get bronze keys from each day's quests, and can also buy keys in the shop.
A few important things about this event:
- This event will involve event tickets. Tickets can be found all over the game, and running dungeons with heroes wearing alternate skins will double the number of tickets you get.
- There is a guild event associated with the event, similar to the one from Winterfest based on the number of tickets your guild collects. Rewards are based on thresholds, and the rankings are not competitive.
- If you are in a guild, 50 tickets will be sent to everyone in your guild every time you use a gold key. This is not listed on the door, but you can see who has gotten tickets for your guild by checking the guild chat.
- You can only open door 1 on day 1. On day 2, you can open door 1 and 2, but can only open door 2 if you've opened door 1. This continues until day 14.
- On day 14, if you open the last door, they will all reset and you will have the option to open any/all of them again if you so choose, in any order you want.
- Using gold keys on all 28 doors will allow you to 6-star Agnon AND collect a bonus quest for a Dark Elite Rune!
- The event shop will be extended at least a day longer than the event itself to give players a chance to spend all their tickets.
Extra notes from @xtmn8r
We typically do not mention what is happening in upcoming days however I do want to point out a few specific items that may assist in some planning:
1) On day 13 of the event, all VIP 10 players will be receiving 1 GOLD key.
2) I've seen multiple questions about whether there is a GOLD key during any of the days. There is NOT a Gold key granted on any of the days.
3) We did include one gold key that can be obtained for gems to have another route for a Gold key outside of a direct purchase.
Hope everyone is enjoying the event, door rewards and especially Agnon!