Goretusk and Backsplash

FoozleFoozle Member
edited March 6 in Bugs & Technical Issues
It appears that when Goretusk has 10 stacks of momentum, his basic attack is considered an AOE attack for Backsplash purposes, even though he only attacks one target, so really isn't an AOE. In a PvP match, my Goretusk had 10 stacks, got backsplashed by Kai, then when I attacked the enemy, Goretusk did one attack on the enemy and then attacked my own team.

Is this a bug or intended? Thanks
Post edited by Foozle on
Tagged:

Comments

• The same thing happens for Grog's basics. It has to do with the fact that it can hit anyone on the enemy team. Not sure if it's intended but it's not a bug.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    edited March 6
    Hey @Foozle. When you say "his attack", do you mean his basic attack, all his attacks, or an ability?

Nevermind, we got it!
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    Joel wrote: »
    Hey @Foozle. When you say "his attack", do you mean his basic attack, all his attacks, or an ability?

Nevermind, we got it!

Yeah, basic attack.
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    The same thing happens for Grog's basics. It has to do with the fact that it can hit anyone on the enemy team. Not sure if it's intended but it's not a bug.

Well, Grog's basic attack is probably legitimately an AOE attack as it attacks two enemies, where Goretusk's basic attack only attacks one, so shouldn't be considered an AOE.