3 (known?) Bugs

LuziferZLuziferZ Member
edited March 9 in Bugs & Technical Issues
Hello Community & Developers,

I have to report 3 Bugs. I think that all of them are known, but it is still annoying. They destroy my motivation to play this nice game.
  1. I've lost a PVP game (defending). So I watched the replay but in this I won 4:0. So my lose was senseless.

2. Yesterday I didnt get my crowns. Thats very sad =(. How can I prove that? I collect EVERY week the max amount of crowns. Can I get them?

3. Last but not least: I got a "Jackpot Chest". But it included TWO 15x "Hero tokens", 40k money and one cel. evo. But I should get 5 million money, nice runes or 10x portal.

I hope you can do something for me. That is just demotivating..

Greetings from Germany.
LuziferZ
Tagged:

Comments

• LuziferZ wrote: »
    Hello Community & Developers,

I have to report 3 Bugs. I think that all of them are known, but it is still annoying. They destroy my motivation to play this nice game.
    1. I've lost a PVP game (defending). So I watched the replay but in this I won 4:0. So my lose was senseless.

2. Yesterday I didnt get my crowns. Thats very sad =(. How can I prove that? I collect EVERY week the max amount of crowns. Can I get them?

3. Last but not least: I got a "Jackpot Chest". But it included TWO 15x "Hero tokens", 40k money and one cel. evo. But I should get 5 million money, nice runes or 10x portal.

I hope you can do something for me. That is just demotivating..

Greetings from Germany.
    LuziferZ

1. Happens occasionally, contact CS about it as that's about as much as you can do
    2. There have been reports by lots of folks who say they turned in crown quests and didn't get it resolved. I think the devs are looking into this.
    3. You aren't guaranteed a 5M gold, 10x heroic, or nice runes. What you got is very typical for a jackpot chest.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @LuziferZ.

1. Please PM me with a screenshot of the battle log.
    2. We are indeed looking into this. Out of curiosity, do you remember what the last daily quest you collected was?
    3. The jackpot chests can have a rune, heroic summons, gold, or up to 40 tokens. You got two sets of 15 tokens, so the jackpot is still valid there.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com