My Tower Speed Team

StarskreamStarskream Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
Hey everyone! In the current Solaris meta, the tower has become super frustrating for many people. This video shows my main account, with over 500k HP and my Alt account with around 350k HP both running the tower in almost exactly 10 mins, without losing a single hero or needing to change my team once.

Here’s my setup:
Shade
Goretusk
Daeris
Zomm

The goal:
My goal was to find a team that was not only super effective against current tower trends, but also super speedy! Ain’t no one got time for half hour long towers every day, especially not me.

Why it works:
Shade will start your team with Shroud on every floor. This is hugely advantageous for surviving the first few rounds. Goretusk will always limit the damage you receive in the first few rounds. This helps combat the fact that you won’t always be starting with your specials like the enemy team will. If you need to survive a round or three, you’ll be able to because of GT. Our other two attackers, Shade and Daeris, have super high damage output, even on their basic attacks. This is especially helpful because, again, you may not always have your specials ready. Daeris having TWO aoe specials is also super helpful. Lastly, Zomm is there to keep everyone alive. Even if someone dies, Zomm will bring them back as a minion, and they’ll be alive next floor! This makes beating the tower without losing a single hero very easy.

The strategy:
-Keep Zomm alive at all costs. Everyone else can die, it’s fine, he’ll bring the, back. Stack all of your best defensive and health runes on him. I suggest at least one Vampiric.
-Rune GT with 3 defensive and 2 offense runes.
-Rune shade and Daeris with pure attack.
-Always target Shade first. A shade spirit link is the only thing that can really screw our whole plan up, and it’s also the only reason I can’t auto-run the tower with this team.
-Never sacrifice your zomminions. This is bad news beluga whales, your dudes will be dead next floor.
-Don’t auto run. Unless you want to lose.

Hope this helps! Let me know what you think.

-STAR

WRATH GUILDMASTER
j4swTW4.gif
LINE: iStarskream
---

Comments

• echonapechonap Member
    Nice work Star :smile:
  • StarskreamStarskream Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    echonap wrote: »
    Nice work Star :smile:

Thnx B)
    WRATH GUILDMASTER
    j4swTW4.gif
    ---
  • I use the same strategy, except I use Shadowblade instead of Daeris. I like another 'fast' option to deal with baddies and i'm lazy so his epic AoE room clearing ability helps with autorun without abilities for non-beast floors. Another advantage of 3 fast + Zomm means that your heroes will die 90% of the time during the "normal" speed phase. This is an advantage because having no "normal speed" heroes means after your hero dies ... your Zomm goes immediately next reviving your hero. This results in less chance of losing any of the 3.
  • StarskreamStarskream Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I use the same strategy, except I use Shadowblade instead of Daeris. I like another 'fast' option to deal with baddies and i'm lazy so his epic AoE room clearing ability helps with autorun without abilities for non-beast floors. Another advantage of 3 fast + Zomm means that your heroes will die 90% of the time during the "normal" speed phase. This is an advantage because having no "normal speed" heroes means after your hero dies ... your Zomm goes immediately next reviving your hero. This results in less chance of losing any of the 3.
    I’m gonna try this out tomorrow morning. I’ll film it, and if it works out I’ll post and give you credit. Please send me a message on LINE chat for details :)

WRATH GUILDMASTER
    j4swTW4.gif
    ---
  • echonapechonap Member
    I use Han instead of GT because I want SB and Shade killed. Then Han revenges them and Zomm rezzes them.