Koros vs agnon bugs

I was in match vs a koros today. My agnon used hardened assault and went into graniteform. Koros then practice huntered, purged graniteform and healed.

1. Why did he get practiced hunter? Hardened assault is a physical melee attack
2. Why did it purge graniteform and heal him. Eater of maladies only specifies poison and fire.
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hi @Fville8.

I'm not seeing either of these things happening. Do you have a recording or screenshots of these?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Fville8Fville8 Member
    I grabbed a video. But I can't seem to get the file chooser to open it. It's a .mp4, can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
  • Fville8Fville8 Member
    Ok, the video let me extract stills.ccv5rlhypl4h.png
    09m2k33js5zn.png
    bf7da1vb3j8f.png
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Thanks for the screenshots. The Practiced Hunter issue is a bug, but Graniteform being removed might not be. I can't tell from the screenshot, but was the attack a crit? Koros purges one buff when he gets a crit on a basic attack.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Fville8Fville8 Member
    edited March 13
    It was a crit. I missed that in the first (and second and third) replays.

If it helps, the only other odd thing about this scenario was that I used hardened assault on my first turn. Agnon had two +1 energy runes.