7 solaris groups in the tower?

Hey there, just a friendly shout out to Big Fish for putting 7 solaris groups in the tower. Great work, after 6 yesterday and 7 the day before.

U can all eat a fat donkey tail at Big Fish, it's time to take a break. Call me when you guys get off your duffs and actually develop a new dungeon instead of the same old garbage dungeons and stale content. I'll be anxiously waiting by the phone...

Comments

• They're just giving you a way to try different teams to use in PvP. Sol is everywhere.
  • I have to agree. My floors 7,9,10 and 11 were all the same team. Goretusk, Agnon, Lily, Solaris. Some RNG is fine, but the most difficult defense in 4/5 of the last floors seems unusual and excessive.
  • i once rolled 12 floors of solaris... that was before the week they were going to make it "more difficult cause its too easy"
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Suuuuure.

My floor 12 ALWAYS has Solaris, just hanging out behind the trash can dude and shouting encouragement.
  • i mean i got like floors 1-12 solaris teams, i only got to floor 3 because they killed my jabber by fearing him so he couldn't protect anyone... and to be honest i could only dodge so many shells
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Little known fact: armored Solaris can only ressurect 4 times before dying.
  • danacdanac Member
    you think that was hard?

i70s8izxheqc.png

try running a tower with all floors either Tsumi or Yoko, back when there was no Shade, NO ressurecters aside from Emily, no Leo, no runes, when Tsumi wasn't nerfed and could ohko your entire team if you didn't kill him, or when Yoko's dodge was high and the only dwarves were Therand and Rogar.

When you're level 53 or so and you get 61-3 heroes on floors, and when you only have 48 heroes int eh game.

Try using bait when Yoko could cycle through his entire specials and BD was strong enough to kill everyone with all hers.

You kids today.
    Some towers would have 8 Tsumis.
    And Tsumi was nearly as OP as Shade back then.

• i know what you mean, i could barely complete lvl 3
  • tudertuder Member
    I have to agree. Solaris is not only outrageously broken for the tower, but it regains its buffs in full after an attempt on it. Please fix this
  • I dont find solaris as the problem as much as lily
  • lily is easy, just kill her with dots, i will not reveal a secret bug because i don't want this secret nerf to leave (damage from dots targeted on plants increase from plant growth)
  • i mean i got like floors 1-12 solaris teams, i only got to floor 3 because they killed my jabber by fearing him so he couldn't protect anyone... and to be honest i could only dodge so many shells

Suuuuuuure. BTW, floor 12 can never have solaris. But you knew that, right?
  • i meant 11, and I wasn't joking... i got no gems that day and i was kinda sad and didn't know how it could get any harder