Defense Teams

I normally just use my offensive team for defense since you can't really test a defense team. Right now I have GoreT, Grog, Sol, Pig. This used to have 80-90% winrate but now I've gone down to 30 with Agnon coming around. What is a good defense in the current meta? Would GT, Lily, Sol, Leo work? (Cancerous I know.) I have those three runed for testing but am wondering if there's anything better.

Comments

• Look at the Boss100 people and see who has a good defensive win/loss record. Copy/paste.
  • MaxBeamer wrote: »
    Look at the Boss100 people and see who has a good defensive win/loss record. Copy/paste.

Good news, all you have to do is replace Pig with Lupina.

I would think GT Grog, Sol & Leo would put some people off, just for the length of the battle.

With the current non-legendary healer boost I had a long battle against Lily, Igorok and Nub-Nub plus one. The plus one I forget who it was as they died early, but the other three gave me tremendous trouble. Whittled them down eventually over about 30 rounds.
  • GT was a total non-threat on defense before Agnon. Now with Agnon, he’s a complete waste of a slot. Get him outta there.
  • He does reduce damage enough to likely let Lily have a turn or save Daeris with Shade from damage.
  • Lily should live a very long time on her own without GT if you have her defensively runed. And Solaris is there to bring everyone back if they die anyway. GT has always been good on offense, bad on defense.