Getting occasional 'stutter' in pvp and tower when its Yasmin's turn

sirtainlysirtainly Member
edited March 16 in Feedback & Suggestions
Since the start of the event yesterday, I've been getting occasional 1+ second "pauses" in the middle of pvp and tower fights just before Yasmin's turn.

I have not tested in PVE with Yasmin and I can't say whether or not it happens with other heroes.

I did a hard restart, and I'm using an ipad, if that helps.
Post edited by sirtainly on

Comments

• oredithoredith Member
    It's because of the event buff. Whenever it's her turn, the game applies the cleanse buff. Itll do the same with other healers with the event buff too.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • My question is what you're doing with Yasmin in PVP. ;) I get the tower, but PVP?
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited March 18
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    My question is what you're doing with Yasmin in PVP. ;) I get the tower, but PVP?

Why, for healing, of course! :)
  • denabugdenabug Member
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    My question is what you're doing with Yasmin in PVP. ;) I get the tower, but PVP?

I came across a very interesting team with Yasmin in pvp. The team was indigo, valkin, ekko & yasmin. I used shade/gt/lily/solaris. I thought it would be an easy win but it went quite a few rounds and at one point I thought I was going to lose. valkin would freeze sol & lily, indigo & ekko would recharge the team & yasmin would heal everyone & break shades spirit link. I forgot what I did to break the cycle but it was a quite an interesting battle.