Healer Heroics!

2»

Comments

• Aushwitz wrote: »
    Wish I read this page earlier. Even If I finish all the quests I will be 2K tickets short of the rune. Wish dungeons would drop tickets like some other events. They should mention there is a max of tickets that can be earned for an event. Would not have bought some stupid materials otherwise. No rune for me.

You can get more tickets if you spend real $ lol
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    Once or twice they have accidentally carried over (as an accidental oversight on the part of DB.) Joel has specifically advised not to count on this.
    The ticket carry over has happened at least 5 times more likely 10-15 times. I wouldn’t depend on it, but if you are going to drop your tickets on something useless, might as well hold on to them instead.

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    You should have enough tickets if you do the repeatable and skin quests as well.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
    Wish I read this page earlier. Even If I finish all the quests I will be 2K tickets short of the rune. Wish dungeons would drop tickets like some other events. They should mention there is a max of tickets that can be earned for an event. Would not have bought some stupid materials otherwise. No rune for me.

You'll have enough , as did i. Either you disregard repeatables, or you did poor math and or were impatient and spent on materials

You'll have enough , as did i. Either you disregard repeatables, or you did poor math and or were impatient and spent on materials

No, I think @Ashwitz had spent tickets already on mats. He wishes he didn't since he didn't think max tickets would be just barely over 50K.
  • ODPODP Member
    Incredibly lame and stingy. Congrats on your quest to consistently make everything worse!
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    Aushwitz wrote: »

No, I think @Ashwitz had spent tickets already on mats. He wishes he didn't since he didn't think max tickets would be just barely over 50K.

It's what I implied but I didn't word it clearly I think that's what happened
2»