Verification of No Healer Skin Reward

I was sure I finished the Healer questline in plenty of time for the skin reward--thinking it would come in the 'mail' at event reset and never seeing it I'm at a loss. Is there any way for you all to verify this?

(I did not have the skin prior fwiw)

Comments

• BrazyBrazy Member
    Did you check Nub to see if it's there? It doesn't come in the mail.
  • You should have gotten it immediately upon collecting the last step in the quest line -- it doesn't come in an e-mail after.

You do have to enable it in the specific hero's profile in order to see the new skin. Go to Nub Nub and find the little shirt icon. Click on that and then select which appearance you want to use.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    You should have gotten it immediately upon collecting the last step in the quest line -- it doesn't come in an e-mail after.

You do have to enable it in the specific hero's profile in order to see the new skin. Go to Nub Nub and find the little shirt icon. Click on that and then select which appearance you want to use.

Yea, I'm not a stranger to skins, just not sure what happened here. I could chalk it up to user error on completing (or the lack thereof) something. Hence why I wanted to see if it could be checked because usually, I'm quite competent when it comes to finishing the requirements and just left the ones you can redo.

One of those things that itch at you..
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    You should have gotten it immediately upon collecting the last step in the quest line -- it doesn't come in an e-mail after.

Yea, I'm not a stranger to skins, just not sure what happened here. I could chalk it up to user error on completing (or the lack thereof) something. Hence why I wanted to see if it could be checked because usually, I'm quite competent when it comes to finishing the requirements and just left the ones you can redo.

One of those things that itch at you..

Send in a support ticket. I'm sure CS could look into your account activity to see if you did in fact complete it all.