Event tickets carry over?

Is this a thing now? Or has always been?

I had 565 tickets left from last event and have the same xxxxx65 now. my understanding is they always reset.

Don’t you wish it was easier, wish you were better.

Comments

• You're complaining about not losing the remainder of your tickets? Seriously?

They've told us repeatedly to assume they'll be lost and don't count on them carrying over.

Stop complaining and just be glad you didn't start at zero.
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited March 17
    Joel has clearly stated that it is their official policy that event tickets are not intended to carry over.

I suspect it may be for "game balance" reasons (i.e. because they want to keep the supply of tickets "tight" to enforce rarity, limit what can be bought with tickets to increase real $ sales, and on rare occasions to avoid carrying over remnants of exploits, but that is purely a guess on my part.

They may have entirely different reasons or even just "want it that way."

[I used an "oxford comma" there! Wheeee!]
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    You're complaining about not losing the remainder of your tickets? Seriously?

They've told us repeatedly to assume they'll be lost and don't count on them carrying over.

Stop complaining and just be glad you didn't start at zero.

I think you're inferring a lot from his post. I didn't read it as him complaining at all, but just inquiring.

However, if he were complaining, I can see why, as maybe he had a decent amount of tickets that he spent on mats or keys or something just so he wouldn't lose it. Had it been clearly stated that tickets did carryover, he could have saved those for this event which has a nice rune.

But I do agree that the blues have always stated tickets will not carry over.
  • @FatCat69 Complaining?? You got complaing out of that? (Thanks for the right response @shiggity80 lol) As mentioned... i had 565 tickets left, (out of 400k earned) I could have planned better had i known. And would like to know officially... if you are all saying no, then there is an issue.

Am i upset? Not in the slightest... i just want to “understand” going forward.

Understand my context now, cat?
    Don’t you wish it was easier, wish you were better.
  • Hahah. Yeah. I got complaining. That was a bad assumption; my apologies.

It's hard to read tone on the internet and after reading 25 other threads about people complaining about other super banal aspects of the game, I misread the tone and intent in your post.
  • Don’t you wish it was easier, wish you were better.
  • danacdanac Member
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    Hahah. Yeah. I got complaining. That was a bad assumption; my apologies.

It's hard to read tone on the internet and after reading 25 other threads about people complaining about other super banal aspects of the game, I misread the tone and intent in your post.

He's no good before his morning cup of catnip.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @FatCat69 really tears into his guild mates before his coffee.

ci4ff6vf4yxr.jpeg
  • Catnip. Catnip. I don’t touch coffee.
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    @FatCat69 really tears into his guild mates before his coffee.

ci4ff6vf4yxr.jpeg

carbohydrates Are fattening.