It is too hard to eat the brain in PvP!

It is too hard to eat Solaris's brain!
all of them stand too closely! lmr90w2ejoxd.jpg

Comments

• Yes. This is an issue that has been brought up many times, and the developers are apparently powerless to fix.

If there is an arrow pointing to the enemies you can affect, why not make the arrow clickable?
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited March 7
    I've had so many battles where GT/GG is blocking her ashes it's just ridiculously stupid. :/
  • I've had that problem from time to time, but I've had more trouble with heroes blocking clickables in PVE..especially if I'm trying to autorun.

(I was going to make a disgusting joke about using ketchup...)
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    That's why I autorun with small heroes whenever possible, even if that means it takes longer to finish the dungeon. Seeing shiny clickables blocked and unattainable causes me phone rage. :/
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    edited March 8
    Why don’t they just make the ash pile 4 times higher?
  • ckall056ckall056 Member
    i'd like just 4 little chat-head icons on the far right of the screen, away from the playing area, so even those dont end up in mis-click land...cant be that hard
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Turn on your phones magnification and zoom in on solaris ;)
  • my lily, jabber team easily beats other solaris teams.... both lily and jabber must be fully runed to health for this to work ( i have jabber with 2 attack runes that give health as well)
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...