Stolen Rewards

I don't know if it also happens to you guys but why the F*** do I lose my Daily Rewards when my Chest is reinforced for several Hours????

Comments

• DrocasDrocas Member
    edited March 27
    Sorry
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    If a battle starts even 1 second before you protect, then you will lose rewards.
  • Xarxces wrote: »
    I don't know if it also happens to you guys but why the F*** do I lose my Daily Rewards when my Chest is reinforced for several Hours????

The system has a lot of timing/lag issues with chest protection and pvp losses. Just how it is unfortunately....
  • ScoutYoScoutYo Member
    The matchmaking algorithm selects your defense a few times per week as a potential attack target and adds it to the matchmaking pool for a period of time.

My understanding is that reinforcing your chest during a period when your defense is currently in the potential target pool will not actually protect it, even if you haven't actually been attacked yet (or at least haven't gotten a notification that you were attacked). It needs to be reenfircorced before your defense is added to the pool.

Of course, that's counterintuitive and never explained anywhere, buuuut ... DB gonna DB.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited March 28
    ScoutYo has it. The only thing that matters is your chest status when you’re added to the queue and handed out to others as a defense.

You could be handed out at 2:00pm, protect your chest at 2:01pm, and ultimately attacked before the hourly refresh at 2:59pm and you would lose honor and gold from your chest because their system is completely stupid.