Bug - ‘hot and cold’ quest in current event with ‘max tune’ rune feature

When using the new ‘max rune tune’ feature, it only applies a single rune tune to the quest line, instead of the 12 or 13 that should have applied if the tuning had been done by default.

Be nice to get some comp tickets or credit towards the quest.

Comments

  • BrazyBrazy Member
    Well, sometimes 1 or 2 tunes gets you 5* Legendary. So it’s not always 12-13 tunes each time.
  • Brazy wrote: »
    Well, sometimes 1 or 2 tunes gets you 5* Legendary. So it’s not always 12-13 tunes each time.

    But you're spending 80% of the total cost of 13 tunes.
  • BrazyBrazy Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Brazy wrote: »
    Well, sometimes 1 or 2 tunes gets you 5* Legendary. So it’s not always 12-13 tunes each time.

    But you're spending 80% of the total cost of 13 tunes.

    So you’re paying 80% of the cost for 1 tune.
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited March 2018
    Brazy wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Brazy wrote: »
    Well, sometimes 1 or 2 tunes gets you 5* Legendary. So it’s not always 12-13 tunes each time.

    But you're spending 80% of the total cost of 13 tunes.

    So you’re paying 80% of the cost for 1 tune.

    I'm not sure what you're talking about anymore lol

    A max tune for a superior rune is 1,800 gems. If you do that, you only get 1 tune credit towards the quest. You think that's fair/right?
  • BrazyBrazy Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Brazy wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Brazy wrote: »
    Well, sometimes 1 or 2 tunes gets you 5* Legendary. So it’s not always 12-13 tunes each time.

    But you're spending 80% of the total cost of 13 tunes.

    So you’re paying 80% of the cost for 1 tune.

    I'm not sure what you're talking about anymore lol

    A max tune for a superior rune is 1,800 gems. If you do that, you only get 1 tune credit towards the quest. You think that's fair/right?

    I'm saying you are paying for 1 expensive tune when you go the max route. Obviously I want it to count at 10 tunes but that's not how it works.
  • Brazy wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Brazy wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Brazy wrote: »
    Well, sometimes 1 or 2 tunes gets you 5* Legendary. So it’s not always 12-13 tunes each time.

    But you're spending 80% of the total cost of 13 tunes.

    So you’re paying 80% of the cost for 1 tune.

    I'm not sure what you're talking about anymore lol

    A max tune for a superior rune is 1,800 gems. If you do that, you only get 1 tune credit towards the quest. You think that's fair/right?

    I'm saying you are paying for 1 expensive tune when you go the max route. Obviously I want it to count at 10 tunes but that's not how it works.

    That's now how it currently works as programmed, but is it intended to be that way? Is it a bug? What SHOULD be the right way? That's the point of this whole thread.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    It’s paying for effort. The number of button pushes.
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc. ; Boss Fight, the Boss Fight logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc., used with permission www.bossfight.com