[Use All] Button

So I just hit level 70 and am using all my potions... it takes forever to use all my 30 xp potions. (doing it right now) I think a great addition to the game would be a use all button to use as much potions of a kind until you run out or hit max level.

Comments

• anyone who doesn't agree with this has never played this game
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • So I just hit level 70 and am using all my potions... it takes forever to use all my 30 xp potions. (doing it right now) I think a great addition to the game would be a use all button to use as much potions of a kind until you run out or hit max level.

At least they implemented the feature where you can hold down the potion button and it will auto use them.

But really, what they should do is just have one big xp pool that builds as you get xp potions and then you press button to increase xp for your hero. No real point in having different denominations.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    So I just hit level 70 and am using all my potions... it takes forever to use all my 30 xp potions. (doing it right now) I think a great addition to the game would be a use all button to use as much potions of a kind until you run out or hit max level.

At least they implemented the feature where you can hold down the potion button and it will auto use them.

But really, what they should do is just have one big xp pool that builds as you get xp potions and then you press button to increase xp for your hero. No real point in having different denominations.

this feature doesn't work with me
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...

You poor soul. You have to spam tap your 30xp potions?! (And others but they don't matter)

I bet it does, but in your case it's probably just pebkac.

You poor soul. You have to spam tap your 30xp potions?! (And others but they don't matter)

yeah, i don't even use my potions anymore, i am to scared to because last time i did my finger wasn't strong enough to press on an enemy for 2 DAYS!!
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited April 10
    In a similar vein, a button that levels up a rune to max would be nice. The XP potion system is more of a problem, but it's still irritating to slooowly go from level 1 to 30. (I don't know about everyone else, but sometimes when increasing a rune by a level, my game will pause for up to 10 seconds, which makes the process a lot more cumbersome than it would be.)
  • Stinky wrote: »
    In a similar vein, a button that levels up a rune to max would be nice. The XP potion system is more of a problem, but it's still irritating to slooowly go from level 1 to 30. (I don't know about everyone else, but sometimes when increasing a rune by a level, my game will pause for up to 10 seconds, which makes the process a lot more cumbersome than it would be.)

I haven't had the lag issue. I'm pretty sure Joel said there was an update to max out a rune... maybe that was just tuning.

I haven't had the lag issue. I'm pretty sure Joel said there was an update to max out a rune... maybe that was just tuning.

Do you guys use mods, i dont have any of these mechanics on my account!
  • No mods, it could be the device you use it on. Also if you move your finger at all while holding down it stops spamming the potions.

Do you guys use mods, i dont have any of these mechanics on my account!

What? The only thing you seem to be missing is the auto potion use. There are no other features listed in this thread that you are missing.
  • I don't have the auto rune level someone has the pictures of their total portals idk I guess I was jumping to conclusions what it usually meant
  • I don't have the auto rune level someone has the pictures of their total portals idk I guess I was jumping to conclusions what it usually meant

There is no auto rune leveling feature.

Total portals can be found in your profile->currency tab->left hand side scroll down (must scroll down on the left side).
  • I do that and it isn't there X :lol:
  • I do that and it isn't there X :lol:

Pebkac