8 Solaris floors - are you kidding

I’m almost done with this game

Comments

• at least you didn't get 11 floors of solaris, and also be glad they aren't runed, that would be aweful
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    They are runed.
  • no they aren't man, its why we can do so much damage to them
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • DaddysGirl wrote: »
    I’m almost done with this game

Let's be honest here. "Almost" means you will still be playing this for several years more. DB wins. They will never piss you off enough to quit.
  • no they aren't man, its why we can do so much damage to them

http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/56954/tower-of-pwnage-change-runic-rumble/p1

For your reading pleasure.
  • danacdanac Member
    I counted today.
    6 floors of Solaris.
    I had to count because usually I don't notice.

Total heroes I lost=0.

But it did take an extra 5 minutes to run the tower.

Nerf Solaris so i can save 5 minutes!
  • KalvynKalvyn Member
    I thought you were exaggerating until I saw 9 today. and the last 3 were all grouped with GT and Grog, only changing Agnon>Leo>Pig. I realize it pulls from current teams, but hopefully someone is realizing that it's getting overly monotonous and can spice up the line ups a bit. Gotta deal with it in pvp raids, but tower doesn't have to be the same rehash.
  • We should be able to see their runes, its not fair to know what we are up against
  • TyremTyrem Member
    I have not played DG for almost 1 year, and I play again for some months.

3 months ago, I have a old gobelin team (level 70, good rune but not excellent)... Tower win rate 90%
    Then nubnub was nerf and more solaris team appear in the tower... Tower win rate 20%

I discover zomm (1 year ago zomm was not really interesting)... Tower win rate 75%
    Then lily appear with a defense system (often solaris beast team)... Tower win rate 10%

Agnon come and my team become better (epic, rune)... Tower win rate 75%
    Then more and more lily appear (solaris beast team or flyng team).... Tower win rate 40%

I adapt again my way of play 2 weeks ago... Tower win rate 100% for now

I like the new heroes which make me change my way of playing
  • I've done towers with 9 more than once...I think I did a 10 a few weeks ago. Occasionally I get bored or don't have the time or patience so I just chalk that day up to life, but more often than not I fight through it. Goes to show you how thrilling my Real Life can be some days.

Understanding Solaris/Lilly/Zomm/grog/etc., having a couple of good teams with a good backup roster if (when) things go south, and having enough patience to use a bait team when called for, make it all pretty doable.

Clearly towers like this are geared toward high end knowledge and well runed teams. To expect to succeed without both is just gonna frustrate ya. Trust me, I've pulled enough hair out over time.
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    I've done towers with 9 more than once...I think I did a 10 a few weeks ago. Occasionally I get bored or don't have the time or patience so I just chalk that day up to life, but more often than not I fight through it. Goes to show you how thrilling my Real Life can be some days.

Understanding Solaris/Lilly/Zomm/grog/etc., having a couple of good teams with a good backup roster if (when) things go south, and having enough patience to use a bait team when called for, make it all pretty doable.

Clearly towers like this are geared toward high end knowledge and well runed teams. To expect to succeed without both is just gonna frustrate ya. Trust me, I've pulled enough hair out over time.

It makes me so angry that sometimes i just wanna give up and not play correctly and make mistakes to have more fun... sadly this way i dont get to floor 6...
  • I'm also sick of having to hack past endless Solaris teams, but I have noticed over the past week or two that there seem not to be so many of them in the Tower. Often now it's just one or two. I'm wondering if the developers have tweaked things so that there is more variety in the Tower teams.
  • JonathanCR wrote: »
    I'm also sick of having to hack past endless Solaris teams, but I have noticed over the past week or two that there seem not to be so many of them in the Tower. Often now it's just one or two. I'm wondering if the developers have tweaked things so that there is more variety in the Tower teams.

They have not.
  • JonathanCR wrote: »
    I'm also sick of having to hack past endless Solaris teams, but I have noticed over the past week or two that there seem not to be so many of them in the Tower. Often now it's just one or two. I'm wondering if the developers have tweaked things so that there is more variety in the Tower teams.

Your mega lucky... Or your level 30-55 :lol: