Hero's showing of the side of the screen

This has happened to me multiple times today, where the screen is off center.
cqqy0ye2obl9.png

Sometimes I can't see any hero or enemies at all. If I start auto-run I get the following error.
7u2p5htja8k2.png

If I restart DB and then continue the same dungeon the same thing happens. I have to retreat from the dungeon.
Tagged:

Comments

• After retreating the dungeon in the screenshot above. DB restarted and the next dungeon I went into this happened

0uqyro9eofek.png

With this result error code if I try to auto-run.

kl931oejhi1r.png
  • Here's a nice view of the bottom of a dungeon.

82rdi1f22z7v.png
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We're looking into this. Thanks for the info!
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    edited April 13
    Is this happening any time you use an ability? Also, have you exited the dungeon and this happens every time you enter, or are you reloading and it keeps crashing? If you are just continuing, I advise actually leaving the dungeon and reentering.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • It happens before I use any ability. The heroes enter the dungeon as normal and then before anything happens the whole dungeon slides to the right. Moving the heroes and enemies off the screen.

The screen shots above are from 3 different dungeons. The last one I was actually able to complete running in auto. No error occurred.