Introducing Therand Fiddlestrom's Epic: The Doomsday Grenade!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
2tfy5tuythcc.png

Therand has been tinkering with some bigger, badder explosives, and has designed a rather nefarious device that is both powerful and portable!

The Doomsday Grenade increases Therand's attack, crit chance, and defense. When he does an Epic Attack, he does 2x damage and deals splash damage to all enemies, AND all enemies that are hit get Wounded! That hurts!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Nice!! Being able to completely stop enemy healing (besides Constructs of course) could be really useful against Sol and Lilly teams!
    We really needed an AoE Wound attack, and I’m glad Therand, a previously underused hero, is the one to bear that power! Even if it is just a lucky-chance attack.

Also, I don’t want to say ‘Called it!’, but a long time ago I made an Epic concept for Therand called the ‘Doom-box’, kinda similar? Eh, guess not.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    itirnitii wrote: »

This is a very minor gripe, but has anyone else noticed that the Epic parts in most new Epics are just pieces of the Epic weapon? With the early Epics, the parts were things that didn’t necessarily appear on the weapon itself - like the Bells for Brom’s blade, the Jar of Souls for Kobal’s staff, the Family Crest for Rogar’s hammer, etc.
  • I think the pieces of the weapon make more sense, personally.
  • danacdanac Member
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    I think the pieces of the weapon make more sense, personally.

except ofc you have the whole weapon before you get all the pieces.
  • Gun. Silencer. Scope. Bump stock.

You can have a base model followed by accessories that make the weapon more effective.
  • WasiWasi Member
    #firstworldproblems
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • echonapechonap Member
    We don't even have hero sorting, and you're nitpicking about the name of the epic parts? LOL
  • echonap wrote: »
    We don't even have hero sorting, and you're nitpicking about the name of the epic parts? LOL

He did say it was a minor gripe, and I agree with him. It's a small thing, but still valid. Logically it doesn't make much sense (though logic is rarely used in this game tbh) since the first piece is the entire epic already, and you're just getting individual components again at 6 and 11 which from the pictures, you've already got at level 1
  • danacdanac Member
    Gun. Silencer. Scope. Bump stock.

you scare me.

You can have a base model followed by accessories that make the weapon more effective.

I prefer accessories like belts and hats .
  • @Joel

Any word on an Epic for 'Ol Pontifex?
    Total Zomminionation.
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    @Joel

Yes please :) He was buffed at one point but with all these beasts running around he doesn't feel as useful now, also the atk and def boost numbers to undead are unknown
  • @Joel

Yes please :) He was buffed at one point but with all these beasts running around he doesn't feel as useful now, also the atk and def boost numbers to undead are unknown

With his doom bolt and potentially infinite survivability, he has the potential to be good but Agnon does this job better with a tank 1 shot and -90% damage in stone form, 2x damage for flying to grounded and 0.5 damage from melee attacks, he just does Ponti better.
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Exactly, time for Pontifex epic :)
  • Therand looks absolutely beautiful in the picture, it brings a tear to my eyes :'(
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice
  • echonapechonap Member
    @Adverb007 - as has been requested on multiple threads, can you please change your signature? it is annoying to scroll half a page to read one sentence comments.

@joel can you do something?
  • echonap wrote: »
    @Adverb007 - as has been requested on multiple threads, can you please change your signature? it is annoying to scroll half a page to read one sentence comments.

Sorry, no one had directly told me to remove it, just asked why it was so large...
  • Adverb007 wrote: »
    echonap wrote: »

Sorry, no one had directly told me to remove it, just asked why it was so large...

Pretty sure I told you to remove it :)
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    Adverb007 wrote: »
    echonap wrote: »

Pretty sure I told you to remove it :)

I felt like my comment implied that it was not including you, sorry for the confusion
  • echonapechonap Member
    Thank you for updating your signature
  • coneyKconeyK Member

As I said elsewhere, I really see Ponti's epic being held off until Halloween (unless they do Overlord Executum's then, but he doesn't feel "special" enough for the Haunted Halls event).
  • coneyK wrote: »

As I said elsewhere, I really see Ponti's epic being held off until Halloween (unless they do Overlord Executum's then, but he doesn't feel "special" enough for the Haunted Halls event).

EXECUTUM IS THE BEST AND HE DESERVES AN EPIC.

Photo courtesy of Jackhallow666.

Favorite heroes: Overlord Executum, Hansuke Undying, and Augustus.