Torchy Epic

In the only viable team Torchy has right now, Ferno Agnon Solaris, Torchy constantly has abilities up and doesn't get to use the basics. Why would anyone upgrade the epic ability then? Not saying his abilities should be longer cooldowns... just that it doesn't make sense to have a special proc on basic when he will rarely ever use it unless being controlled by the player who doesn't want to use abilities. I think some epics should have lower/higher proc chance on abilities depending on the cooldown.

Comments

• The stat boosts that heroes get from epics are pretty good. not sure what 3 stats torchy gets but im sure it helps.
  • Defense health crit chance- if only the crit was replaced with damage or skill he might be viable without that team... just weird his epic give an ability that will never happen.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Defense health crit chance- if only the crit was replaced with damage or skill he might be viable without that team... just weird his epic give an ability that will never happen.

Well to be fair, it came out before Ferno existed. So they probably didn't foresee this happening. It's still a very strong Epic on the player side, and is especially useful for blowing through PvE levels like they're nothing.

Not like anyone uses Torchy in PvP anymore, unless they have some seriously good runes on him.
  • Is the chance of an epic better than using abilities like his first which spreads the burn or his silence?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Is the chance of an epic better than using abilities like his first which spreads the burn or his silence?

I never heard of his first ability spreading Burn... But then again I haven't used Torchy in forever so I'll just trust you on that, lol.

And I'd say it's better than using Fiery Fangs, but that's it. If you have BooH or Lock Jaw up, that's probably a better bet.
  • With Solaris Torchy has a chance to spread burn and with Ferno hitting a burning target has chance to spread burn. With 4 hits, it's likely everyone on the enemy team is burnt. Also, all the heroes with fiery fang or similar (Lupina for example) should be buffed. A single hit with chance to burn if pretty bad unless it has huge base damage.