When Hansuke will appear in heroic portal?

Solaris, argon, koros, igorok, Lilly, and that annoying 2 head thing, yeah, they good, maybe too good, but they not only heroes in game, I like undead team, wanna up them, for now need hansuke, when I can get him? Maybe somewhere is schedule of heroes events? Maybe developers can add option to decide what hero player want to add to heroic portal, and personally for each player 1 hero would be available? Couse for now I don't see any reason to spend gems\money and this option will add to bigfish more profits, and more fun for gamers.

Comments

• Hansuke has a token drop dungeon in challenge mode right now.
  • Hansuke has a token drop dungeon in challenge mode right now.

Wow, dont't you remember in what chapter, bro?
  • It's silent caves so chapter 17:3.
  • It's silent caves so chapter 17:3.

Thx a lot!
  • OK, thank you almighty developers, got hansuke from VIP portal ^^
    So if this magic still works)) now I need gold and runes XD
  • DevilJhons wrote: »
    OK, thank you almighty developers, got hansuke from VIP portal ^^

Gold is best found on gold island. The best runes are from legend one in PVP or sprecial events... or crafting but that takes forever.
  • DevilJhonsDevilJhons Member
    edited April 19
    DevilJhons wrote: »
    OK, thank you almighty developers, got hansuke from VIP portal ^^

Gold is best found on gold island. The best runes are from legend one in PVP or sprecial events... or crafting but that takes forever.

Im in legend 3 league, spend all gold on hansuke and 2 greater runes, gold islands on cooldown for this day ;)
    Created this theme, got hero that wanted, now need to check if this magic works further))
  • StinkyStinky Member
    He's not there currently, but Han tokens sometime pop up in the Honor Shop. Something to bear in mind for getting Han to max stars.