Emily Buff ($$$) (*Not clickbait*)

Hey @Joel, you guys could give Emily a two turn cooldown on her res. She might be able to compete in the meta! If Solaris gets three turns for a whole team and self res, this Emily would still be underpowered but it's a huge step in the right direction. Her epic wouldn't be useful but with only two turns, she wouldn't be using basic attacks anyways. It's as easy as ctrl+f her cooldown and editing 20 to 2. Also you could make some good *money* selling her tokens if people get hyped for her "rework."

Comments

• echonapechonap Member
    I like this idea. Her epic would instantly recharge her ability to rez. And maybe give her a passive that if rez is charged, she automatically revives if killed, and the ability goes on cool down. She is currently completely useless and overshadowed by Solaris.
  • echonap wrote: »
    I like this idea. Her epic would instantly recharge her ability to rez. And maybe give her a passive that if rez is charged, she automatically revives if killed, and the ability goes on cool down. She is currently completely useless and overshadowed by Solaris.

It doesn't even need to be recharged through an epic if it's two turns. Maybe her epic will automatically res a dead ally and if no one's dead, she gets a self-res charge to only res herself when she instantly dies.
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    Why not just take away Solaris' legendary status away, and remove fury?
  • echonapechonap Member
    Because this thread is about buffing Emily, not nerfing Solaris.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    echonap wrote: »

It doesn't even need to be recharged through an epic if it's two turns. Maybe her epic will automatically res a dead ally and if no one's dead, she gets a self-res charge to only res herself when she instantly dies.

No, as in, she has an Epic already. That gives her 2 energy.

I mean in theory if her Cooldown was 3, her epic would still charge it completely by the time you could use her Res.

I think 6 energy would be much more fair. I don’t think they want to jump from 20 to 2 right away. They should put it at 6 and buff her Epic to give her 3 or 4 energy and then see how she does.
  • If Solaris already gets crazy resses at a faster speed, why wait. I'm still not sure a 2/3 cooldown on her res would bring her into the meta with Solaris being where she is.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    This would give new players a lesser-powered version of Solaris to start off with. I like it for that fact alone.
  • If Solaris already gets crazy resses at a faster speed, why wait. I'm still not sure a 2/3 cooldown on her res would bring her into the meta with Solaris being where she is.

You would ruin the meta of beginning players XD it shouldnt be hard to win at that level because your trying to get to the higher legend or stack up enough supplies to finally unlock the legend tier, then level, but if they gave her such a power buff she would become crazy for lower levels, my sister has this op agnon team, level 30 100% winrate in both areas, she does not need to go infinite, and of course solaris gets a shorter cooldown she is a legendary, i agree the cooldown should be shortend to at least 6 or something, but not 2, lower levels dont need that much power with heroes like agnon they would basically never lose, and it would become annoying sniping out some players forcing them to rage quit. because then this game would slowly die because they wouldnt be gaining the new players that they are always racking in.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...

You would ruin the meta of beginning players XD it shouldnt be hard to win at that level because your trying to get to the higher legend or stack up enough supplies to finally unlock the legend tier, then level, but if they gave her such a power buff she would become crazy for lower levels, my sister has this op agnon team, level 30 100% winrate in both areas, she does not need to go infinite, and of course solaris gets a shorter cooldown she is a legendary, i agree the cooldown should be shortend to at least 6 or something, but not 2, lower levels dont need that much power with heroes like agnon they would basically never lose, and it would become annoying sniping out some players forcing them to rage quit. because then this game would slowly die because they wouldnt be gaining the new players that they are always racking in.

Please, I'm begging you. Use your Enter key every now and then.

i am usually righting on my outdated table which doesn't have an enter button
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...

That explains a lot... no offense.
  • echonap wrote: »

I mean in theory if her Cooldown was 3, her epic would still charge it completely by the time you could use her Res.

I think 6 energy would be much more fair. I don’t think they want to jump from 20 to 2 right away. They should put it at 6 and buff her Epic to give her 3 or 4 energy and then see how she does.

Wouldn't it be more fair to just sit the cool down for her 1st ability between 8-10 because if Emily is runed correctly, she can be quite a nuisance with the right team synergy.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • The thing is, Solaris would still be well over her usefulness, with a whole team res reoccurring every three turns...

That explains a lot... no offense.

Lol nah, i understand and sometimes feel bad of how bad i do with my tablet, but hey it has stayed alive for like 6 years!
  • Soon ima make a thread with all the DB changes I can think of. Anyone wanna DM me with ideas?
    Level 71 in the almighty Potato Army!
  • StinkyStinky Member
    echonap wrote: »

Wouldn't it be more fair to just sit the cool down for her 1st ability between 8-10 because if Emily is runed correctly, she can be quite a nuisance with the right team synergy.
    Can she? I haven't seen an Emily in PvP since around level 30, so I wouldn't know. Could you elaborate? As far as I can tell, making Emily's res 8-10 energy wouldn't change a thing, since most of my PvP is over by turn 3 or 4 anyway.
  • There was a niche situation before the damage reduction change that could allow emily to get over 100% DR towards melee attacks or something like that. It wasnt very tough to beat as long as you brought a caster.
  • emily epic - revive fallen allies. done.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?