Big Changes?

edited April 24 in Off-Topic Discussion
I came back to db after getting a phone that could handle it, and right off the bat I noticed a lot of changes, I left around the time koros came out, so I'm just wondering about any major changes, I really don't want to sift through old forum posts to find out what happened to specific heroes, so if you guys could just tell me the big stuff, that'd be cool.
Photo courtesy of Jackhallow666.

Favorite heroes: Overlord Executum, Hansuke Undying, and Augustus.

Comments

• there's been one change worth mentioning - ownership/management.
    bring your money....
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • Wait @ckall056 , did bigfish leave, or was it bossfight?

• Some bigger company bought BFG if i recall correctly.
    About that time, the game seemed to focus on cash grab after cash grab.
    many suspected 1 of 2 things. either they were cash grabbing to raise the stock of the company or that was just the new way of business.
    after a while it is pretty clear its a business decision...keep having p2w events until the company stops making money...its working for them, regardless how much people complain.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • @Travmaster1355 on a more game related note:
    Dark and undead teams ruled the meta for a good few months, with zomm essential to near every team.
    Solaris- the new healer legendary buffed beasts so high that even zomm couldn't keep up her her revivals. Goretusk- (another beast)
    Was also released, firmly setting beasts into 90% of teams for PvP.
    Agnon was released in Jan, and has created more Sol teams, this time based on the flying family.
    Now Drakk has been released, remodeling 3 older heros. Save all your runes! You'll need to slap 'em on the new barbarian family, which will become the meta.

This was some of the big stuff in recent months. correct me if i'm wrong.
    Level 71 in the almighty Potato Army!
  • Thanks for telling me guys, I'll have to reevaluate my rune placement and seeker blessings from now on