FIXED: Furious Charge Causing Allies to Disappear

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
edited May 2 in Announcements
Update: This bug has been fixed. Apparently everyone was so scared of Abigail's newfound power that even her allies fled at the mere sight of her Furious Charge attack.

---

We are aware of the issue regarding Abigail's Furious Charge and will have a fix out as soon as possible.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Post edited by Joel on
Tagged:

Comments

• sirtainlysirtainly Member
    Thanks @Joel!

I wanted to find a way for Drakk to stop blocking sparklies and skulls, but I think this is a little overkill! :)
  • danacdanac Member
    sirtainly wrote: »
    Thanks @Joel!

I wanted to find a way for Drakk to stop blocking sparklies and skulls, but I think this is a little overkill! :)

nice of them to add *another* hero that blocks sparklies.

A hugely simple fix and they haven't bothered for years.

• yeah make all sparkleys hang from sealing like in classic dungeonboss...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • @Joel can you fix ignus's passive burning mad, it says whenever a barb deals damage to a burning enemy gain a stack of rage, but it only procs when you deal damage to initial target (some if drakks pillage would cause another barb to attack a burning enemy they should gain rage, so should ignus's maniacal,many also dogs wild...

So either can you fix the ability and make it work properly or reword it, it keeps reminding me that firebird will never make my ignus go to 4 stacks of rage turn in... :bawling:
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @Joel can you fix ignus's passive burning mad, it says whenever a barb deals damage to a burning enemy gain a stack of rage, but it only procs when you deal damage to initial target (some if drakks pillage would cause another barb to attack a burning enemy they should gain rage, so should ignus's maniacal,many also dogs wild...

So either can you fix the ability and make it work properly or reword it, it keeps reminding me that firebird will never make my ignus go to 4 stacks of rage turn in... :bawling:

I'm confused as to what you're saying, do you mean with attacks that aren't commanded by you yourself, Burning Mad doesn't proc?
  • @Joel can you fix ignus's passive burning mad, it says whenever a barb deals damage to a burning enemy gain a stack of rage, but it only procs when you deal damage to initial target (some if drakks pillage would cause another barb to attack a burning enemy they should gain rage, so should ignus's maniacal,many also dogs wild...

I'm confused as to what you're saying, do you mean with attacks that aren't commanded by you yourself, Burning Mad doesn't proc?
    Yes so stuff like rage cage, maniacal, pillage none of them proc the burning mad...
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    Thanks @Joel!

An extremely temporary way to fix this is to save your friend summon until you see a sparklie you can't get. Then summon and all allies disappear and you can tap it.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'm having the Burning Mad issue looked at, thanks for the info!
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    I'm having the Burning Mad issue looked at, thanks for the info!

No prob, also the damag boosts from abilities are leaking onto other abilities like incineration damage bonus is increasing damage of fire nova and basic attack... Is it supposed to do that or is it another bug, this happens eith the other heroes as well.