Patch Notes: May 9th, 2018

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
edited May 9 in Patch Notes
  • Edited the description of Ekko's Ethereal to clarify that it cannot be stolen or purged and fixed it so that it works as described.

That's all for today! Enjoy the community event we've scheduled! :smiley:
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Post edited by Joel on
Tagged:

Comments

• ScoutYoScoutYo Member
    edited May 9
    @Joel did you actually fix it so that that's true? It's been broken since the Barb changes.

rlbrncaxa001.png

Edit: Thanks for fixing it (and the patch note).
    Post edited by ScoutYo on
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Yes, it is indeed fixed!
  • When is the next free rune unequip? Most of the time it's during a huge meta shift which the Barbs kinda made happen. Also last time was like 4-5 months ago.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    When is the next free rune unequip? Most of the time it's during a huge meta shift which the Barbs kinda made happen. Also last time was like 4-5 months ago.

Aye... I was waiting on a free rune unequip, but ended up wasting over 10 mil on re-quiping everyone...
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
  • Rolla8Rolla8 Member
    @Joel Any chance we get a fix for barbarians Unbridled Rage not being applied while haunted any time soon?
    o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I don't have an exact ETA on that one, but it seems to be a more complex issue than most fixes, so it is not likely to be immediate.
  • Joel wrote: »
    I don't have an exact ETA on that one, but it seems to be a more complex issue than most fixes, so it is not likely to be immediate.

The even more complex issue is figuring out how something so obviously broken and game changing was either not caught by QA/QC checks or pushed out despite knowing of the problem.

Though similar things have happened so many times at this point that I think we’ve all become pretty numb to it.
  • You guys should add a new campain or thing like the tower or my dungeon so u can play with your friends and all because I tell everyone I know about this game but I can never interact with them
  • Not complaining cause this games perfect