From legend 1 to fighter 2

DoudidarlingDoudidarling Member
edited May 9 in General Discussion
Hello, i took my legend 1 chest 5 min ago at the end of the season

The problem is that the game put me to fighter gladiator 2... Instead of legend 2

Is it possible to do something ?
My ingame name is Doudidarling
Doudidarling - French Touch "family"
Level : 70
Trophies : 390k
Roster : 350k
Post edited by Doudidarling on
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hi @Doudidarling. Please contact customer support about this.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Hello, i took my legend 1 chest 5 min ago at the end of the season

The problem is that the game put me to fighter 2... Instead of legend 2

Is it possible to do something ?
    My ingame name is Doudidarling

Get ready for a boatload of raid tickets. They wont be able to fix your league, alas.
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    Where you in PVP when the season changed?
  • No i was opening all the doors
    Doudidarling - French Touch "family"
    Level : 70
    Trophies : 390k
    Roster : 350k
  • IronsideIronside Member
    No and the submit a report form won't allow me to write on it or submit anything and as it's obviously technical then some should do something and I don't want a ton of raid tickets for me to have to spend my time getting back to where I should be before someone messed up
    @Ironside, what device are you on? I'm able to use the customer support form without any issues.
    Kindle fire
    That's strange. I'm able to write on the form with my Kindle Fire. I'm not sure what could be going wrong on your end. Perhaps try on a different device?
    But what does it matter you've wiped out years of work and effort i will now have to work through champion warlord and legendary all over again I've spent money getting to vip 10 and now you kick me in the teeth and tell me you can't do anything about it
    I've managed to do it via my android phone but I'm still pretty upset I no longer meet my guild requirements which are legendary 2 and it's going to be many a long time till I get back there not to mention all the gems etc I'm not going to earn along the way
  • I don’t think anyone truly believes they can’t just put you in the correct league. Pretty **** that they just give you a bunch of tickets and tell you that the hours and hours of time you need to put in to make up for it is on you. I’ve been through it a couple times.

That said, you make it sound like an insurmountable challenge to get back to where you were. With even a half decent win rate, you can climb back to Legend in an afternoon or two.
    Skip not insurmountable just why should I I'm vip 10 I've invested a lot of time getting where I was i was boss 100 2 weeks ago my guild requires me to be legendary 2 I wouldn't have been quite so annoyed if it had shoved me back to warlord but down to almost the bottom is not on so I want more than a bunch of tickets and if they can't put me back to leg 2 then I want compensating for the time for lost gems and for my trouble
  • This happened to me as well. Second time in 2 months. Takes a few days to get back. They can’t reimburse your time unfortunately.