What Hero Idea Next?

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
I’ve got a few ideas in my head, wondering which one you all would like to see next? If this kinda stuff is important to anyone.

What Hero Idea Next? 17 votes

A Light Chameleon Hero, with the ability to either change element, shape-shift, or both!
5%
ckall056 1 vote
A Nature Legendary Plant Hero, potentially an ent-like creature who is able to re-direct damage Plant allies would take to herself!
23%
atKorosLitMrTheWaffleKingtoothlessmonShibaOne 4 votes
A Water Dragon Hero. Would resemble a sea serpent or Leviathan, and be capable of Drenching enemies that make contact!
47%
ObiWanCannolithegeminiguyLifeReaperBroomwilliamwatermeloneAethoniusGM_64Owen4678 8 votes
A Rework of Gus, one of the first Heroes I ever made! He’s a Fire element Tank Reptile!
17%
sirolk99qwert_yearGingeNinja 3 votes
A Rework of another older hero design of mine.
5%
AlbinoSqueegee 1 vote

Comments

• A Nature Legendary Plant Hero, potentially an ent-like creature who is able to re-direct damage Plant allies would take to herself!
    i wonder if you ever saw my water dragon hero??
  • A Nature Legendary Plant Hero, potentially an ent-like creature who is able to re-direct damage Plant allies would take to herself!
    I’ve got a few ideas in my head, wondering which one you all would like to see next? If this kinda stuff is important to anyone.

Lol my shapeshift hero idea is already catching on!!
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • A Rework of Gus, one of the first Heroes I ever made! He’s a Fire element Tank Reptile!
    Gus! Gus! Reptiles need some love
    Level 71 in the almighty Potato Army!
  • A Water Dragon Hero. Would resemble a sea serpent or Leviathan, and be capable of Drenching enemies that make contact!
    We need another dragon cause ferno is lonely and i want more dragons
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I have a super busy summer job and among other things, I hardly play the game anymore. Sorry if it takes a while to do my next hero idea. Might not even be the one you guys voted for, sorry...
    no prob, I would be happy to do it for you...
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
    lol im the only one who hasn't got a job yet. close tho
    atKorosLit wrote: »
    lol im the only one who hasn't got a job yet. close tho

I bet you could get one, you just gotta lie bout your age, and make sure its an online one (Seriously don't do that because it's illegal and you might go to juvy)
    haha sounds like a great idea! ill do it! :D
    no i'm serious, if you go to juvy then i could go to jail :sweat:
    no i know... I wont let that happen
  • A Rework of another older hero design of mine.
    How about all of them fused together...Arnold the Amalgamation?
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • williamwilliam Member
    A Water Dragon Hero. Would resemble a sea serpent or Leviathan, and be capable of Drenching enemies that make contact!
    A water sharper not seems great thinking that it just a fan art