Barbarian Bugs

I haven't seen the haunted bug yet, but twice I've seen them not ignore death and just die in the first turn, not from fire or poison either. Also, a koros' purging pyre did damage to ignus and he's supposed to be fire immune.
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Do you have a video of heroes being killed in the first turn or a video/screenshot of Purging Pyre damaging Ignus? I'm not seeing barbarians die without cause in the first turn (remember that Unbridled Rage can be purged) and I'm seeing Ignus' fire immune work properly.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • It was a tower level so no video, but I'll be watching out for it because Ignus is so fun :P
  • danacdanac Member
    Joel wrote: »
    Do you have a video of heroes being killed in the first turn or a video/screenshot of Purging Pyre damaging Ignus? I'm not seeing barbarians die without cause in the first turn (remember that Unbridled Rage can be purged) and I'm seeing Ignus' fire immune work properly.

why would they be purged by Balog's shout?
    I've had PVP matches where Draxx has been killed round one by that shout.

• It was a tower level so no video, but I'll be watching out for it because Ignus is so fun :P

must be tower exclusive, my ignus has not suffered this bug, but to be fair it may be a new bug, i have been killing koros turn ones recently when i use him.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • well i took ignus in the tower again, let koros pyre him and nothing...not sure why it didn't damage him this time. everything played out the same.
  • i came here for this post, i jsut had this happen to me in pvp.
    i got shrouded by shade, i killed shade with my abigail and then opponent cry havoc killed all my heroes and it was done....
  • thorniothornio Member
    One time my Drakk got killed first turn in the tower by ignus' first special ability. Note that he had a quarter of his health bar at the beginning of the battle