Everyone knows this one fact about the tower.

watermelonewatermelone Member
edited May 11 in Tower of Pwnage Talk
All other 11 floors of the tower are hard AF,but floor 12 is super easy,like completing a dungeon with recomended lvl 4 and your lvl 70 with all legendary superior runes and an FA beast team. Yeah,that kind of easy

Dang it I plagerized king_yorick.SORRY WHOEVER YOU ARE😁👍.

Comments

• All other 11 floors of the tower are hard AF,but floor 12 is super easy,like completing a dungeon with recomended lvl 4 and your lvl 70 with all legendary superior runes and an FA beast team. Yeah,that kind of easy

The reason why the final boss is easy is because he is meant to be like a piñata... I feel like I have heard this before... Anyway he's supposed to be easy, I mean with Solaris teams in tower, now barb teams setting a limit to your levels, if they are within the first 2 floors it's basically a death sentence, and beating,one is basically impossible, not to mention if anyone ever can beat a floor there is no way that they can finish the second floor... Unless they are exploiting then that's a different story
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • All other 11 floors of the tower are hard AF,but floor 12 is super easy,like completing a dungeon with recomended lvl 4 and your lvl 70 with all legendary superior runes and an FA beast team. Yeah,that kind of easy

The reason why the final boss is easy is because he is meant to be like a piñata... I feel like I have heard this before... Anyway he's supposed to be easy, I mean with Solaris teams in tower, now barb teams setting a limit to your levels, if they are within the first 2 floors it's basically a death sentence, and beating,one is basically impossible, not to mention if anyone ever can beat a floor there is no way that they can finish the second floor... Unless they are exploiting then that's a different story

I use an FA lily to get rid of beast teams,it may take atleast 45 min but it's worth it.

I use an FA lily to get rid of beast teams,it may take atleast 45 min but it's worth it.

Wait till you see FA barbs... Then you will be wondering why he isn't even easier XD
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • echonapechonap Member

Umm...speak for yourself. I have NEVER lost in the tower and I don't exploit anything. Solaris teams don't even slow me down. Barbs are harder, but not impossible by any stretch of the imagination. Just because you struggle with the tower, it does not mean everyone does.
  • echonap wrote: »

Umm...speak for yourself. I have NEVER lost in the tower and I don't exploit anything. Solaris teams don't even slow me down. Barbs are harder, but not impossible by any stretch of the imagination. Just because you struggle with the tower, it does not mean everyone does.

How do you beat them then? Solaris teams were a breeze for me, but I can't seem to ever beat the barbs, I know there is some players that can beat them, but the majority of players can't whether it be their rooster was solaris counter based, they don't own the runes, ect.