Question??

Why sometimes does someone's abby and shade get to go before my Goretusk? Also why sometimes does someone's grog and then Solaris both go when I have agnon in my first slot? Is there a hidden rune mod I don't kno about?
Tagged:

Comments

• Your first issue needs more information. What were your and your opponent’s team compositions?

As for Grog-Gnog, he scrambles the attacking team’s order. It’s a bug that isn’t being fixed.
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    I assume GT slowed down Abigail, making Shade the first Fast hero.
  • Your first issue needs more information. What were your and your opponent’s team compositions?

As for Grog-Gnog, he scrambles the attacking team’s order. It’s a bug that isn’t being fixed.

Not a bug. It's just a slow. It operates how it should by putting people a speed tier behind for a turn.
  • Yea slow trigger is what I was missing thx alot
  • Also saying that when u slow an opponent that opponent should gain an advantage is how things should b doesn't make sense to me. Like killing ponti n his next dude getting to go make alot more logic than i slow at end of ur swing so ur buddy gets to swing ahead of turn is lame logic. But now I completely understand what game mechanic i was missing