Ferno energy in the tower.

When you kill all the enemies in the tower, ferno doesn't give +1 energy. It isn't counted as the end of the turn. It doesn't work like this in the campaign dungeons.
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Your heroes should gain energy when they enter the next floor of the tower, not at the end of a given floor. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Fville8Fville8 Member
    edited May 15
    I ran another level, and there's no ferno bonus. First shot, I used hardened assault and killed 3. Ferno killed off the last. Zomm never went, so the turn never ended. Next floor, no bonus from ferno, just the one from having Agnons turn.hbiun4ug3729.png
    zrudfts46go5.png

Edit: pictures uploaded in the wrong order, but I think you can see what I meant.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Ah, sorry, I misunderstood what you meant in your initial post. I thought you were talking about gaining energy normally, I didn't realize you meant from Updraft. Each floor is considered a separate "dungeon", and updraft only counts the end of rounds and rooms, so Updraft will not count energy at the end of a floor.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Fville8Fville8 Member
    This is also inconsistent. I just ran a campaign dungeon to verify, and at the end, even though it doesn't matter, as soon as the final chest drops you see a +1 energy flyoff show up on ferno.