Hardened assault vs. Pontifex

There are a couple of odd things that happen when agnon kills Pontifex using hardened assault.

1). Agnon doesn't wait around to take a second or third attack against ponti's skeleton form. This one may be intended, but it doesn't act the same against Chromus or killing a shade possessed character. In either of those cases, agnon waits for the animation to end, then resumes attacking.

2). When killing Pontifex, he also never assumes his graniteform. It seems like Ponti's animation interrupts agnon enough that he stops his turn.
Tagged:

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    edited May 14
    Yeah, when Ponti has no teammates standing, and Agnon brutally tears through Ponti with Hardened Assault, Agnon figures the match is over and doesn't bother assuming Graniteform. What's weird is that like you mentioned, Agnon knows that Chromus is going to get up again, but that was a recent change - before the change to make Chromus "color shift" instead of resurrect, Agnon would only kill Chromus once. Maybe they forgot to update Ponti as well, or figure that Ponti's bad enough as it is and don't want to touch him.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Agnon not entering Graniteform is a bug for sure, and him not waiting for Pontifex to resurrect is indeed inconsistent. We're looking at both issues.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @Joel Speaking of Ponti, when he dies on the enemy team the next person automatically goes. It’s not s big issue, I just can’t remember if it’s intended or not.
    Level: 70
    Position: Officer of Evil Inc
    Favorite Hero: Ekko
    "Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."
  • Joel wrote: »
    Agnon not entering Graniteform is a bug for sure, and him not waiting for Pontifex to resurrect is indeed inconsistent. We're looking at both issues.

Please don't fix, it's the only thing that's stopping me from losing to shade 92% of the time.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • It’s kind of the dev’s job @toothlessmon. Not every big fix makes everyone happy.
    Level: 70
    Position: Officer of Evil Inc
    Favorite Hero: Ekko
    "Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."
  • It’s kind of the dev’s job @toothlessmon. Not every big fix makes everyone happy.
    Lol I guess... But how am I supposed to have any chance of beating shade in long game now? He's immune to fear so there isn't much I can do.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Funny I posted the exact same issues haha. It's not the only hero that does things like this. I notice a lot of heroes not performing extra actions :/ too many to name