Furnace Under Pressure

This ability said be careful of too much pressure. Is this just superstition or can he damage allies if it's too high?

Comments

• ZWendyZWendy Member
    Yes, he will explode and do damage to your allies.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • This ability said be careful of too much pressure. Is this just superstition or can he damage allies if it's too high?

If his ability starts flashing *Warning*, then he'll blow up the next time you use his first ability.
  • echonapechonap Member
    Actually, you can still go a few turns without blowing up. The chances just keep increasing. I've done two more basic attacks with Furnace after reaching the red zone. And if he is killed in the red, he will definitely blow up and hurt allies and enemy alike.
  • echonap wrote: »
    Actually, you can still go a few turns without blowing up. The chances just keep increasing. I've done two more basic attacks with Furnace after reaching the red zone. And if he is killed in the red, he will definitely blow up and hurt allies and enemy alike.

Ah, yeah i haven't used furnace in a long time so didn't remember exactly what the mechanics were.
  • Ohh insteresting. I’ve never seen this happen
  • Ohh insteresting. I’ve never seen this happen

Take him to a Lava Dungeon.. he'll explode by the end if you don't use his release move.

Take him to an Ice Dungeon and his pressure will never hit red.

• Ok, so I've done it. I thought it was a kamikaze explosion but he actually doesn't die when it happens.
  • I just had a furnace blast kill an ally in the tower *facepalm*