X2 Trophies Boost

Going for Legendary Conqueror title and having this boost out of nowehere is such a shame. You should put it always or never, not when you like to. At least notice at the beginning of the PvP season that on Monday you will put that boost. No sense in doing it without notice.
Tagged:

Comments

• BraveRobBraveRob Member
    Yes, Agree 100%. Unfair and stupid. Bad decision outta nowhere this one.
  • oredithoredith Member
    profit > fairness.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • oredith wrote: »
    profit > fairness.
    BraveRob wrote: »
    Yes, Agree 100%. Unfair and stupid. Bad decision outta nowhere this one.
    Jacopo wrote: »
    Going for Legendary Conqueror title and having this boost out of nowehere is such a shame. You should put it always or never, not when you like to. At least notice at the beginning of the PvP season that on Monday you will put that boost. No sense in doing it without notice.

your kidding me right?? You guys know that they always put out a trophy boost a couple of days before a water and fire dark and light ect.
    Also why complain about a buff, i think it isnt to bad and you guys are just complaining bout blessings.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • JacopoJacopo Member
    @toothlessmon Saying that they ALWAYS put a boost it’s a bit hasty, since we had just one Fire vs Water event.
    A buff should not devalue every purchase we made during the season. Having a x2 makes every gem we spent less valuable and screw up the work we did. Let’s not talk about who’s going for LC.
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member

your kidding me right?? You guys know that they always put out a trophy boost a couple of days before a water and fire dark and light ect.
    Also why complain about a buff, i think it isnt to bad and you guys are just complaining bout blessings.

I don't get why to be pissed about this post.

1. This is the 2nd time they give us a free 2x trophy boost. And first time was 2-3 weeks after Fire vs Water event.
    2. I'm sure while you like the boost because it helps you in climbing leagues, all the ones who've been pvping the whole week to get into Boss100 may have a different opinion.
    3. @Jacopo was talking about how unfair it is not to let us know ahead that the boost is coming. And he was talking about the specific situation of those players who are making a LC run and have to deal with a boost that makes the competition even more p2w and basically nullifies all the work done from the start of the season.
    4. He just asked to let us know when the boost is going to be there. Not to stop with the trophy boosts.
  • Alecat97 wrote: »

1. This is the 2nd time they give us a free 2x trophy boost. And first time was 2-3 weeks after Fire vs Water event.
    2. I'm sure while you like the boost because it helps you in climbing leagues, all the ones who've been pvping the whole week to get into Boss100 may have a different opinion.
    3. @Jacopo was talking about how unfair it is not to let us know ahead that the boost is coming. And he was talking about the specific situation of those players who are making a LC run and have to deal with a boost that makes the competition even more p2w and basically nullifies all the work done from the start of the season.
    4. He just asked to let us know when the boost is going to be there. Not to stop with the trophy boosts.

I didn't just pee my pants, and the reason why i think its so strange for you to be angry is because its a free boost, and your forgetting everyone else that dont have the greatest barbs, or feel guilty using them will have an extremely hard time getting to legend 1, i am in fact glad that they gave the boost and don't know why on earth anyone would ever be mad about a boost, its like being mad about them giving us those XP boosts or the Celestial boosts, its just plumb crazy, I think you guys need to be a little more happy about buffs or they will start making debuffs like 50% less xp or 50% less resources from all sources, just be glad they arent giving your account debuffs you have to spend money to cure.
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    Look at the shop. There are boosts available for money. It isn't just the free one.

feel guilty using them

feel guilty using them

i didnt know there was any in shop XD ok now i get why your complaining ... Please forgive me, I was confuuused!!! :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
  • oredithoredith Member
    the decisions from the devs feels a bit like:

dev 1 - hey, remember when we did ______ back in ______, that turned out a pretty good profit.
    dev 2 - yeah, but won't that impact the _____ we have going on now, or the _____ that's midway through?
    dev 1 - probably, but only a few people will complain, and then they'll forget about it, and keep giving us money like they have in the past.
    dev 2 - you're right, lets go for it.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited May 15
    ....wish Id've seen it sooner..almost missed it.

And in my opinion, the 1 hour boosts in the shop are way overpriced. They're only for 1 hour.