Mystery Tower for Event!

Come on...you know you wanna try it ^.^
e12cw5kxvrpf.jpg
Tagged:

Comments

• no
  • take a seat, take a seat right over there. why are you here?
  • The tower is already so hard. ;-;
  • That's why it would be an event. See how far you can get into the mobs of barbarians and beasts lol. Since the tower is exhausting already, this one could offer greater rewards.
  • MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    I’d go for that. In fact, I’m going to put on a blindfold and go do my tower right now.
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    Well, I pretty much use the same few teams regardless of my enemies in the tower, so it wouldn't harm me much.
  • NobodyPi wrote: »
    Well, I pretty much use the same few teams regardless of my enemies in the tower, so it wouldn't harm me much.

I use the same team except I save the barb team for the hardest enemy team.
  • i... I will do it, as long as their is no barb teams within the first 6 floors, give me sometime to build up my energy instead of forcing me to feed them my entire rooster.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    That's very strange. Is anyone else having this issue?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
    Lol, I could be wrong but I think this is a photo shop issue.
  • MaxBeamer wrote: »
    Lol, I could be wrong but I think this is a photo shop issue.

Yeah I thought it was just a suggestion. lol
  • I have seen this both in the tower and pvp. It's happened to defenses and my hero select list. Usually I back out and re-enter the screen and the pictures load appropriately.
  • ScoutYoScoutYo Member
    @Joel this isn't new, but it does seem to be rare. I can't remember when I first heard about it, but it's been months.
  • danacdanac Member
    I used to see it all the time, but very quickly.
    From what i understand, when the program draws an y screen with hero or specials boxes in it, it puts a question mark in the box until i retrieves the proper hero/special. Usually that happens too fast to see, but on a slower or lagging device you can see it.
    I haven't had it stuck on question marks tho.

• PugsOfWarPugsOfWar Member
    My experience matches what @danac says. Happens on slow/laggy device. Even then, it is still pretty rare.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Well, since this thread seems to have warped reality and exists in the bug forum as well as the suggestion forum, I guess I'll throw this out there. I get something similar on the crafting screen. The icons all load properly but the initial value of all items is briefly 69 before the true value loads. Yes, I know, that's one of the Funny Numbers, but I'm not joking.
    I think that a lot of people access threads through “recent discussions” and don’t realize that this is a suggestion and not a bug. The OP either used photo shop or found an old screenshot.
  • It's very rare but yeah, this is an old screenshot. It happened to a guild memeber recently and me once. I wouldn't go looking to fix it though, restarting the game fixes it from what I've read.
  • Every dev *should* want their game to be polished and nice without needing restarts to fix bugs.
  • danacdanac Member
    Stinky wrote: »
    Well, since this thread seems to have warped reality and exists in the bug forum as well as the suggestion forum, I guess I'll throw this out there. I get something similar on the crafting screen. The icons all load properly but the initial value of all items is briefly 69 before the true value loads. Yes, I know, that's one of the Funny Numbers, but I'm not joking.

seen that too.

there's a related bug where the mats aren't right for a moment and then switch.
  • PugsOfWarPugsOfWar Member
    danac wrote: »
    there's a related bug where the mats aren't right for a moment and then switch.

I have also seen it where a hero’s 4 attack icons show question marks or even the previous hero’s attacks before switching to the correct icons after several seconds. This has happened to me in ToP, PvP, and PvE. Can be really confusing - for example - when you see GT’s attack icons next to GG’s face at the bottom of the screen. My assumption/hope is that pressing the attack icon would launch the correct thing even if the actual graphic is wrong...but I have not been brave enough to try it yet 😊

• well a couple days ago i encountered a lvl 15 in lvl 55 pvp...took him out for fun then the teplay was accurate but when i looked at his profile it showed me a completely different player...
  • well a couple days ago i encountered a lvl 15 in lvl 55 pvp...took him out for fun then the teplay was accurate but when i looked at his profile it showed me a completely different player...

I've seen that before in events where you have to PVP enemies with badish heroes. A lot of people made their worst heroes their defense to make those quests easy. It could be leftover from when people had to use barbs on their teams for early daily quests before anyone had those barbs leveled well.
  • well this guy wasnt 55 with lvl 15 heroes...he was lvl 15 lol. definitely not supposed to happen
  • well this guy wasnt 55 with lvl 15 heroes...he was lvl 15 lol. definitely not supposed to happen

lol well... good for you I guess.