Dark festival has effectively knocked me out of PVP for a week. We already have to endure the interminable Solaris battles in 80 to 90% of the matches due to Solaris being so poorly balanced. But now, the remaining 10% to 20% of battles (which are almost al Zomm based dark teams) are unwinable because of the dark hero bonus (particularly the every dark hero attacks whenever one attacks). I don't expect perfect balance, but it doesn't take rocket science to realize that a four-fold increase in the damage output of an already powerful team will cause problems. I have actually enjoyed the water hero bonus event, the healer bonus event, and the construct bonus event. But those were more restrained in the bonus given, and they augmented heroes that are not frequently used on teams that are not already over-powered.