The War Between Light and Dark Rages On!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
8o1yhrc1bwe9.png

Alexandros stole Balog’s lunch, refueling the squabble between Light and Dark heroes. Choose a side! Or not, it’s your choice.

The four event dungeons from last time are back. The Hard dungeon is off-limits to non-Light Heroes, and the Very Hard dungeon is a Dark Hero-Only zone, so prepare accordingly. In addition, the two sides have posted a variety of quests for you to complete, and they probably won’t notice if you do a bit of fighting for both sides. Over in the Heroic Portal, Augustus and Overlord Executum are pestering each other.

Also, these PVP-only bonuses will be active throughout the event:
  • +20% Defense for all Light Heroes
  • +10% Attack for all Dark Heroes

Good luck!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Post edited by Joel on

Comments

• RenlyRenly Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Joel wrote: »
    8o1yhrc1bwe9.png

For the tournament, we've got Celestial Evos for Overlord Executum and Augustus. Also, these PVP-only bonuses will be active throughout the event:

Good luck!

Soooo when exactly does the tournament start? Wednesday?
    IGN: Renly
    DB Guru | OG Potato | Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne

• Joel wrote: »

For the tournament, we've got Celestial Evos for Overlord Executum and Augustus. Also, these PVP-only bonuses will be active throughout the event:

I don't think these apply this time around :)
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Whoops! There is no tournament, but the elemental bonuses are still active! :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    Whoops! There is no tournament, but the elemental bonuses are still active! :)

hrmm... i'm not seeing a visual depiction of the elemental bonuses in pvp, either.
  • VkwVkw Member
    Is OE rewarding more tokens than normal in heroic portal like he usually does when featured?

Side note, I noticed dungeons last event were awarding very low gold (5-600). I hope that doesn't stay that way, made my gold generation drop significantly over the weekend.
  • Yes, OE is 25 tokens for this event.
    9Ahi08z.jpg
  • DecadentDecadent Member
    edited March 2016
    PrezObama wrote: »
    Yes, OE is 25 tokens for this event.

Thanks for returning the favour (from last running of this event) :)

Was waiting for the confirmation before I hit the portal... still want Auggie more though! Down to just him and Julius of the regular heroes that I'm missing.

Edit: Neither >.< Only Icebloom and MK, although Icebloom is now 1 token shy of being my first 6*.
    Level 31 - and leaving the game. Thanks to undesirable changes in the game.
    6* heroes (in order obtained): Pontifex, Icebloom, Therand
    5* heroes (in order obtained): Lady Nimriel, Bovus, Takumi, Mangle, Dagrund, Ignus, Jabber, Squinch, Willow, Masuta Kira, Nub Nub, Black Diamond, Alexandros, Yorick, Executum, Phenol
  • I’m not doing any fighting for the wretched light.

Call me Executummy. I only use dark heroes!
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited May 17
    I’m not doing any fighting for the wretched light.
    Too bad - I don't think the dark side will forgive you for being two years late to the battle.