Ballencing out the meta

toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
edited May 25 in Feedback & Suggestions
Waffles convinced me there is a way for nerfs and buffs and a way for everyone to be happy, also someone said "Solaris is a legendary stacked on another legendary, I don't remember who, pretty sure it was waffles but idk

Anyway I introduce sharded legendaries, it's a previous or new hero that becomes a legendary by their leader being to strong (or weak) basically causing the power of the previous legendary to shard off to another one of their tribe, unlike legendaries sharded legendaries can intact be a common enemy you encounter, just has been made the strongest one of their species (pignus becoming a sharded legendary makes him stronger then all of the other pignus's)

Sucker punch is replaced with hunt them down

All beasts strike target, if target is bleeding and killed increase teams max hp by 10% of targets max hp increasing by .2% each level the ability has

His Solaris taunt becomes born leader

Starts taunting, if he would be killed all beasts will attack the killer, if the killer is killed then increase their max hp by 25%

Jabbers Solaris passive now gives himself 30% life steal, if on a team with pignus beast allies gain 40% lifesteal (including him increasing it to 70% lifesteal)

bovus Solaris passive no longer requires Solaris, field dressing becomes angry adrenaline healing 20% max hp each turn, if on a team with pignus then other beasts heal 20% too (for beasts that have lots of health and low attack or if you just rather use him then jabber)

Beastly recklessness doesn’t require pignius to be on the team, but if he is on the team then he also spreads other rebuffs

Burning touch is replaced with bleeding touch IV
Applies bleed on basic attack
(Target takes damage every turn, takes increased damage from physical attacks, and has taunt

If on a team with Leo his flying in face is given to all other beasts on team, secret to eternal life no longer requires pignus

Grog gnog is made into a monster, and requires igorok to be on the team for 2 stacks of snow day

If on a team with pignius Julius’s fully rested is given to all allies lupinas beastly pack procks without pignus, if on a team with pignus when she basic attacks (normally) a beast has a chance to follow up her attack, your choice

Balog’s bull rush switches places with cry havoc

Balog loses his rage heart and it is replaced with mace in your face!

Which will have Balog strike the target 2 times, if target is silenced this deals triple damage, gets an additional attack on target for each stack of rage he has, at 4 stacks he will trigger dogs of war

Challenge is now a 1 turn taunt that at the end of its duration he will deal damage dealt to him to all enemies, even if he is dead. Stacks of rage will give this attack 20% lifesteal

Demons would basically improve each other through epics.

Daybreak, fiend of chaos
Warrior, legendary, light,fast
Chaos cleave

Attack all enemies dealing chaos damage (chaos damage always criticals, even if there is anything that would prevent it like waishu, or disease)

Solar storm

Deal light,fire, and poison damage to all enemies, this applies poison, burn, and light damage to all enemies
4 energy

Demon morph

Transform all allies into demons adding 15% chaos damage increasing by .2% each level, transform this ability into morphing rampage 3 energy

Morphing rampage

Further transform allies into demons doubling chaos damage amplifacation, then all demons attack a random hero 5 energy

Break chains

Cleanse all debuffs from self, gaining 1 energy for each debuff cleansed, repeat for each ally starts powered and castable while silenced. 6 energy

Passives

Ascension 0

Chaos Magic
(I have a diffrent version of this idea on another post, but technically since it isn't implamented i guess it's ok to use here??)
whenever an allied demon casts a special ability repeat it, this one will do chaos damage and have a 50% reduced effect

Demonic Empowerment I

Demons are immune to chaos damage

Chaotically fast

Takes 10% increased damage from all enemies, goes before fast heroes

1st Ascension
Requirements:33 light evos,2 astral evos, 22 light larvae, and 42 light monarchs

Leaching chaos I

Demons heal for 10% of their damage dealt for each critical landed by them

Solar touch

Applies burn,poison, or magnifying light on critical

Demonic empowerement II

Demons are immune to chaos damage and start with haste

2nd Ascension
Requirements: 4 crypt evos, 1 shadow Evo, 53 dark monarchs, and 33 dark evos

Awaken terror

When on a team with agnon transform agnon into lunar Agnon

He loses his immunity to debuffs, he is now a demon instead of a construct

( plummeting doom is now lunar crush
It basically has the same effect as plumiting doom except it deals double damage, it doesn't require the target to be taunting, and instead of applying dazed it freezes the target

Lightning storm becomes Lunar cyclone

This one deals frost and dark damage in addition to its old effects and applies haunted and freeze, grants 1 energy to demons instead of constructs, costing 1 more energy

His rampage ability now deals frost to one enemy, dark to one, and lightning to another, this attack deals double damage to enemies that aren't the element of the damage (dark deals less to dark, lightning less to light, and frost less to blue)

And finally he gains overprotective brother which causes daybreak to take a hit instead of agnon, then agnon will strike the opponent thy would of attacked)

Flying II

Takes less damage from melee attacks

Demonic Empowerment III

Demons are immune to chaos damage, start with start haste, and immunity

Leaching chaos III

Demons heal 15% of damage dealt each time the critical for each critical landed, this also causes them to gain max health for any amount of Heath overhealed

If you don’t like these ideas i am sorry ( I have helped games in ballenceing before, and I think this is basically ballenced in the most part, and wouldn’t cause to much complaining)
All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
Post edited by toothlessmon on

Comments

• Finished chaos bound... So glad it didn't restart on me :sleepy:
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...