2018 Hero Tier List

PVP + PVE (This is counting the use for these heroes in both PVE and PVP)
God Tier
Solaris
Drakk The Warlord
Lord Zomm
Shade

Great Tier
Abigail the Brutal
Ferno
Lily Blossom
Goretusk
Grog Gnog
Archangel Emily
Agnon
Balog

Good Tier
Ember Sanguine
Ignus the Mad
Koros
Lupina
Pignius Maximus
Shieldmaiden Astrid
Squinch
Bovus El Doro
Hansuke Undying
Rocky Shiitake
Zurk
High King Valkin
IGOROK
Yorick
Selwyn The Enduring
Kai Makani
Yasmin Bloom
Yokozuna
Alexandros
Ekko
Leonidus
Zen
Malice
Dagrond Blacksmoke
Overlord Executum
Pontifex Mortis
Hopper
Shadowblade
Life Reaper Bromm

Meh Tier
Cobressa
Lady Nimreal
Manglejaw
The Furnace
Chief NubNub
Trash Tier
Nitpick
Rogar Stonecrusher
Torchy
Krexx
Jabber Clenchjaw
Tsume
Viperia
Willow Swift
Admiral Kreel
Icebloom
Icepick
Indigo
Therand Fiddlestrom
Aria
Augustus
Bauble
Black Daimond
Dhaegon Stonecrusher
Marrow
Ella Ametryst
Kobal
Daeris
Kozar Bonebreaker

Useless Tier
Phemus
Phenol Thoxian
Samurai Takumi
Sir William
Stonefist
Masuta Kira
Sifu Jianzhi

Comments

• ZWendyZWendy Member
    So sad to see Matsuta Kira on the Useless Tier.
    Sad... but true.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • TAKE KREXX AND VIPERIA OFF THE TRASH TIER OTHERWISE I WILL FIND YOU.........
  • lol,I use an all monster team with manglejaw,phemus,phenol,and igorak,and I do quite well....not against barb teams,and I do decent against solaris teams.dark teams are cake as long as zomm is the first one you kill.
  • YummyMarshYummyMarsh Member
    edited June 1
    How?! Even My Amazing Krexx and Viperia Combo Can't Defeat Such Teams! But it can beat Barbs!
  • idk really,i use igoraks freeze,manglejaw does like 5k-18k damage to all+burn,then earthquake from phemus reduces their damage 25%,and does like 5k-14k damage to whoever I hit,then phenol does poision AOE which is good for everything that's not undead.my phenol has like 18k hp.
  • I mean overall,monster team is good,they just need to fix phenols damage output,its very weak for quite a tank and he doesn't offer much besides a large hp pool. igorak is good obviously,manglejaw is actually pretty decent with his dodge chance+burn+large crit chance aoe. phemus gets crap talked a lot,but his earthquake ability is good imo,and his last ability is alright.his taunt is useless though,as boosting max hp sucks without a healer.phemus can ignore taunts though,and all monsters cant be feared,and can cause fear to beasts on any attack.monsters also cant be retaliated against.
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    edited June 1
    Idk man I find Ella to be pretty useful, nothing watching someone's super overpowered buffed up shade/zomm/whateversinthemeta destroy their own team and maybe even have their own team revenge against them
    also why is Rogar in trash and not useless? He's so boring and...useless
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I think you should have separate tier list for PvP, PvE, and the tower. I use Lord Zomm all the time in the tower but a lot less in PvP.
  • I’m just figuring out why @Phrones posted this in the first place. :/
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    tgtu88snl2ot.png
  • PhronesPhrones Member
    Ududu2 wrote: »
    Idk man I find Ella to be pretty useful, nothing watching someone's super overpowered buffed up shade/zomm/whateversinthemeta destroy their own team and maybe even have their own team revenge against them
    also why is Rogar in trash and not useless? He's so boring and...useless

Yes but in PVE Rogar is quite strong in the Dwarf Twam
  • PhronesPhrones Member
    I’m just figuring out why @Phrones posted this in the first place. :/

I made it because the other Tier Lists are all way outdated. So this one should help new players understand who to invest in
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    You put Kobal in the Trash tier?! And Daeris?! And Jabber?! And Indigo? And ... and ... What's wrong with you? ;)

And Zurk you have in Good tier?!

Ok, when the criteria is that the hero must be good in PvP AND PvE then I have to ask:
    When have you seen Zurk in PvP the last time? Or Squinch? Or Kai? Or Yokozuna?! ... I can't remember :D

Icebloom in trash and Selwyn in good tier? ... Why? What is the reason?
    And Stone Fist is far from useless in PvE :o His fist attack drops DEF and ATK of all enemies, it turns them into wimps.
    You can also have much fun with Phenol, Phemus and Lily in PvE, just saying: monstrous growth!