Willow Swift
Dhageon Stonecrusher

Appaling Tier

Rogar Stonecrusher

Die In A Fire Tier...

Samari Takumi
Sifu Jiahnzi

Well That Took A LONG Time!
Let Me Know On What You Think And What You Agree And Disagree On, Thanks!!!

Post edited by YummyMarsh on

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    edited June 2
    Is Ember Sanguine really "alright"? I've not bothered ascending her because she's expensive and doesn't seem that great compared to, oh I don't know,
    * * * E M I L Y * * *.

I'm assuming we're talking PvP.
  • Yes, PvP!
  • How is jabber in the meh tier, his epic is basically viperas signature :lol: also if he gets haste somehow he can epic twice.... vipera can't do that yet...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited June 2
    30% chance to win happens 30% of the time. He still should be bumped up a tier though.

"Alright" tier should probably be renamed "still pretty darn good" tier. I mean, Grog and Koros are in there.
  • This is an OPINION-based list. This took a long time to make so don't critique me about your fav heroes. I recently had a fight with someone from the guild about this, this is MY opinion so give me FEEDBACK instead of criticising my choice toothlessmon, anyways Thanks!!!
  • YummyMarsh wrote: »
    This is an OPINION-based list. This took a long time to make so don't critique me about your fav heroes. I recently had a fight with someone from the guild about this, this is MY opinion so give me FEEDBACK instead of criticising my choice toothlessmon, anyways Thanks!!!

OOohh i thought you were saying Based off of pure fact... sorry for the misunderstanding
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • StinkyStinky Member
    YummyMarsh wrote: »
    This is an OPINION-based list. This took a long time to make so don't critique me about your fav heroes. I recently had a fight with someone from the guild about this, this is MY opinion so give me FEEDBACK instead of criticising my choice toothlessmon, anyways Thanks!!!
    Whoa, you better watch out Toothlessmon - this guy is a real internet warrior. I hate to think what he might do if you lightheartedly disagree with him again.
  • No No Guys 😂
  • Feel Free To Give Me Feedback And Ill Change The List 😂
    I Just Thought toothlessmon Was Going On About Jabber, Because You Know...
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Are you saying @toothlessmon Jibber Jabers?
  • No I'm saying that I thought he was Jibber Jabbering About Jabber 😂
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Viperia is far from God tier. I haven’t seen her used in ages.
  • Viperia is far from God tier. I haven’t seen her used in ages.

It's cause people aren't smart enough to use her, i mean she has so much aoe, imo she is just flat out better than grog gnog....
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Viperia is far from God tier. I haven’t seen her used in ages.

It's cause people aren't smart enough to use her, i mean she has so much aoe, imo she is just flat out better than grog gnog....
    You know, your Grogism is going to get you into trouble one of these days. Leave my boy Grog alone!
  • Okay I'm Moving Grog Up A Tier :)
  • Normally, I'd rant about why you should move Executum up, but he isn't as good as he was in de good ole days.(Plz change Executum devs, make him good again(also give him an epic).
    Photo courtesy of Jackhallow666.

Favorite heroes: Overlord Executum, Hansuke Undying, and Augustus.
  • Why is Phenol so high up? Do people actually use him? :open_mouth:
  • Travmaster1355 Do You Want Me To Move Overlord Executum Up A Tier? If So I Need A Reason Why :)
  • Oh I don't want you to move him up, he's bad, I just want him to be buffed, and a tier list seems like a good place to say that 😁
    Photo courtesy of Jackhallow666.

Favorite heroes: Overlord Executum, Hansuke Undying, and Augustus.
  • YummyMarshYummyMarsh Member
    edited June 3
    Ok Thanks For Clarifying :)
  • I think the Reptiles should be moved down... you never see them in use except for the 5th backup team in the tower...

Phenol seems like he would be in the bad or appalling tier... he's extremely bad- Stonefist is a better tank because his debuffs. Ella is meh because her charm has potential to be crazy. Bauble is just bad now. Phemus Valkin and Ember are meh. The rest seems good! :)
  • I think the Reptiles should be moved down... you never see them in use except for the 5th backup team in the tower...

Phenol seems like he would be in the bad or appalling tier... he's extremely bad- Stonefist is a better tank because his debuffs. Ella is meh because her charm has potential to be crazy. Bauble is just bad now. Phemus Valkin and Ember are meh. The rest seems good! :)

They are really strong, its just people are stupid, i would use them, but i am waiting for the new hero incase i need those evos for the new hero.
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    God tier should be reserved for heroes that stupid people can use.

I can use takumi.
  • danac wrote: »
    bvs72 wrote: »
    God tier should be reserved for heroes that stupid people can use.

I can use takumi.

your not stupid... cats have different learning curves then humans...
  • Ok I'll Move Phenol Down!
  • And Ella Up!
  • li30li30 Member
    @YummyMarsh I'm always interesting in trying new combos in pvp, krexx and viper on top tier which is freshy to me, would u mind to explain why they are good in current meta, and if it's possible, give their team and rune setup suggestions, thx
  • li30 wrote: »
    @YummyMarsh I'm always interesting in trying new combos in pvp, krexx and viper on top tier which is freshy to me, would u mind to explain why they are good in current meta, and if it's possible, give their team and rune setup suggestions, thx

I'd Be Happy! I Run Viperia, General Krexx, Drakk The Warlord And Balog The Loud! This Is Very Effective And I Even Got Boss 43 With It! Viperia Is All Out Attack, Krexx Is All Out Defence, Drakk Is A Mixture Of Attack And Defence But More Defensive And Balog Is A Mixture Of Attack And Defence But Slightly More Attack, Hope This Helped!