Multiple Warrior runes

2»

Comments

• niclow92 wrote: »
    That should be possible. They do apply separately for each hero. Pig has extra chance of basic for beasts too.

i have battled a pignus grog team- not fun, it had a grog thats basic attack hit 5 times!! I am glad he never triggered his epic, because i cant deal with 12 attacks...

Grog can not basic 5 times with Pig unless the rune is separate from Pig. Also epic will take up all attacks and bonus attacks don't work.

oh... well they appearently work in seporate, wait i just noticed Pignus+warrior rune=Lupina and Bovus becoming Viable???
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
    That should be possible. They do apply separately for each hero. Pig has extra chance of basic for beasts too.

i have battled a pignus grog team- not fun, it had a grog thats basic attack hit 5 times!! I am glad he never triggered his epic, because i cant deal with 12 attacks...

Grog can not basic 5 times with Pig unless the rune is separate from Pig. Also epic will take up all attacks and bonus attacks don't work.

oh... well they appearently work in seporate, wait i just noticed Pignus+warrior rune=Lupina and Bovus becoming Viable???
    The warrior rune and pig passive stack ie 20% + 50% = 70% Chance for additional attack.

The warrior rune and pig passive stack ie 20% + 50% = 70% Chance for additional attack.

no they work individually (It could be a bug) but i have seen both proc at once.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
2»