Anyone else having freezes in combat right now?

With only a few hours left to get the remaining honor, I keep getting stuck in battle. The first time it happened I wrote it off as an unfortunate one-time bug, but now it keeps happening. The common thread seems to be Shade taking damage when Spirit Linked to a Goretusk. Is anyone else getting this?
Tagged:

Comments

• I've had the game restart because of a spirit link in the tower but I'm not sure what team I was throwing at it. I think it has to do with people stealing buffs against the link.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Ah, okay, so it's not a server issue with matches hanging up for people? I'll retreat and try to win without using Shade. I kinda want those 20k tickets.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    It’s been happening a lot to me. I force close and restart. It lets me continue the battle.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    It’s been happening a lot to me. I force close and restart. It lets me continue the battle.

Every time it crashed is makes me restart the battle... once I won, restarted then lost. :(
  • ZWendyZWendy Member
    Mine did it too. And it was always when shade was linked to GT.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'm having this looked into.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com